What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney - Origin?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
The kid is a gun, point blank. There is hardly a dearth of talented stand-off's running around at the moment, and as far as I am concerned he (at the very least) must be considered for Origin this year.

I really can't think of any better options for NSW. Oh hang on, I forgot about Anasta.:sarcasm:

brooksy19

Bench
Yep he's definitely got a hope this year, considering there's no Barrett or any other NSW #6 other than maybe Mullen.

azza

Juniors
Carney is improving every week, even when the Raiders have been losing, but I don't think they'll pick him this year. If he keeps this form up though he'll have the sky blue jersey on pretty soon.

Zillman will too I reckon (for QLD). Exceptional talent.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
brooksy19 said:
Yep he's definitely got a hope this year, considering there's no Barrett or any other NSW #6 other than maybe Mullen.

Mullen is also a special talent and in all honesty, they would be the two guys I would be picking from if I was a NSW selector.

bboy_insane

Juniors
raiders fans need to clean the splooge off the keyboard, its making them type like crazy muthas.

bit premature hey?

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
bboy_insane said:
raiders fans need to clean the splooge off the keyboard, its making them type like crazy muthas.

bit premature hey?

As you might be able to guess, I am not a Canberra fan.

legend

Coach
Who else would have claim on form to be the NSW five eighth?

Lyon I guess would be in front at the moment but Carney just applied the blow torch to Lyon.

Edwahu

Bench
If their form holds up NSW should take a punt on Mullen 7 & Carney 6. It might cost them this series but would pay off in the long run.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Talk about premature ejac.

I assume you disagree. Who would you have instead? (I asssume you are a QLD'er, I just thought you might want to add something constuctive for a change)

Y2Eel

First Grade
legend said:
Who else would have claim on form to be the NSW five eighth?

Lyon I guess would be in front at the moment but Carney just applied the blow torch to Lyon.
Lyon's no 5/8 Carney has the lead atm

NGR

Juniors
raiders fan forever said:
so to Turner and Dunneman i believe things are looking good
lol, dunneman :crazy:

for the sake of the raiders i hope he doesnt get picked...