What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney - Origin?

Mr Saab

Referee
S.S.T.I.D said:
I assume you disagree. Who would you have instead? (I asssume you are a QLD'er, I just thought you might want to add something constuctive for a change)

NSW can pick who they like, but i dont think Carney is the answer just yet.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bobby DIGital said:
Zillman for QLD.

This year.

No, as the one position we don't have any problems filling is fullback and Berrigan has a dead mortgage on the utility player off the bench. Maybe in the future though, he is a talent. But look at teh fullbacks qld have!

Hunt
Slater
Inglis
Bowen
Wesser

lockyno1 said:
No, as the one position we don't have any problems filling is fullback and Berrigan has a dead mortgage on the utility player off the bench. Maybe in the future though, he is a talent. But look at teh fullbacks qld have!

Hunt
Slater
Inglis
Bowen
Wesser

I'm just talkin it up tbh. lol.

I don't think he'll make it this year...but he can play pretty much anywhere in the backline, not just fullback.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Bobby DIGital said:
I'm just talkin it up tbh. lol.

I don't think he'll make it this year...but he can play pretty much anywhere in the backline, not just fullback.

Small problem..

Halfback- Thurston
5/8- Lockyer
wing- possible, can he play there? Inglis will have one wing spot
centres- hodges is a certainty and bell/tonga will fight it out for the other one

Big Mick

Referee
1. Kurt Gidley
2. Luke Rooney
3. Jamie Lyon
4. Matt Cooper
5. Matt King
6. Todd Carney
7. Jarrod Mullen

Looks ok to me...

I think Inglis will get a centre spot this year.

I'm not sure how much wing Zillman has played tbh, I dont think he'd have too much of a problem with his pace.

mongoose

Coach
Bobby DIGital said:
Dobson outplayed Johns.

how is that nowhere near yet?

dobson had a blinder but c'mon, he's played 3 games in NRL, he is not up to origin yet. Joe williams is also looking very good, maybe he should be NSW no. 7?

Hopefully this performance will get him in the country origin side... it wouldnt surprise me if he didnt even make it in that but definately deserves to be there

I think QLD will win the series, but it will be a lot closer than most people think.

If NSW pick the right players (which they most usually don't. It's a bit of a boys club) they will compete.

I think QLD will win the series, but it will be a lot closer than most people think.

If NSW pick the right players (which they most usually don't. It's a bit of a boys club) they will compete.

peter_raiders

Juniors
knightlover said:
Carney- Origin??? Hahahaha Yeh Right, we wanna win the Origin this Year.

Better not pick old Johnsie then eh? Where the hell was Mullen tonight? The good players always go missing don't they :lol:

Latest posts