What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sacked

nick87

Coach
Yeah the horror he could have killed someone pretending to piss in his mouth.

You're right, and the guy tweeting it could have accidently committed genocide by tweeting it out

as others have said, he has a track record, his club cant f**king buy a break and he's pissing in his own mouth for a laugh, which rational person's level of standards. He deserved to be sacked and he's now proven himself over a near decade long career that he can not handle the pressurers and expectations that come with being an NRL footballer.

As Meth said,
"If Carney doesn't piss in his mouth, there would not be a photo of him pissing in his mouth."

Surely

Post Whore
You're right, and the guy tweeting it could have accidently committed genocide by tweeting it out

as others have said, he has a track record, his club cant f**king buy a break and he's pissing in his own mouth for a laugh, which rational person's level of standards. He deserved to be sacked and he's now proven himself over a near decade long career that he can not handle the pressurers and expectations that come with being an NRL footballer.

As Meth said,
"If Carney doesn't piss in his mouth, there would not be a photo of him pissing in his mouth."

Imagine if you walked in when he was doing it, would you have squealed ?

Surely

Post Whore
Anyway the guy who distributed the photo was mick or nick Robinson so Carney said in weirdler interview

nick87

Coach

I reckon i'd have burst out laughing at the stupidity of it all, then probably told anyone who would listen about it... nothing funnier than a merkin who drinks his own piss

Danish

Referee
Given the (clearly ridiculous) story that the photo was taken on a phone, then SMS'd to someone, then that phone was lost, then whoever found that phone must have looked through the photos and spread the word, wouldn't there actually be some minor criminal charges involved in how the photo was obtained?

If you find an item it doesn't automatically become yours, so I would imagine that there could be a case argued that whoever published the photo initially could be considered to be stealing.

Thats if you believe the geniused lost phone story though, which I don't. Much more likely the dumbass friend who took the photo sent it to another dumbass and that dumbass thought it would be funny to share it to someone else... eventually someone put it on twitter.

TheDalek079

Bench

go to Noyce. Hey, I saw Toddy pissing in his mouth. Noyce does nothing.
go to Noyce. Hey, I saw Toddy pissing in his mouth. Here's a photo of it. Noyce does nothing
go to Noyce. Hey I saw Toddy pissing in his mouth in a pic which is all over the internet. Noyce sacks Toddy.

so squealing would do nothing. It's only that its gone public that Noyce sacked him

kbw

Bench
Danish wasn't the lost phone story related to the GG idiot's syspension at Cabramatta

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Howdy Millers, another average week for your mob...not good mate.
Your club did the right thing cutting Carney, he left them with no choice.
The more of these types you get rid of from your club will only help instill a good strong culture in the future. The old saying, no one player is bigger than the club or the game, so cut your losses mate...it will get better.
As for the lunatics supporting him with Facebook groups and change.org petitions....

Bahahahahahahahaha :lol::lol:

go to Noyce. Hey, I saw Toddy pissing in his mouth. Noyce does nothing.
go to Noyce. Hey, I saw Toddy pissing in his mouth. Here's a photo of it. Noyce does nothing
go to Noyce. Hey I saw Toddy pissing in his mouth in a pic which is all over the internet. Noyce sacks Toddy.

so squealing would do nothing. It's only that its gone public that Noyce sacked him

Noyce is a poor excuse for a CEO. However he is not much worse than Wests Tigers CEO Grant Mayer.

Danish

Referee
Danish wasn't the lost phone story related to the GG idiot's syspension at Cabramatta

I thought so, but I also thought that they were claiming a similar thing during the interviews last night?

Lambretta

First Grade
If the reports in the paper from the NRL regarding considering not registering a contract for Carney with any other club is true then the NRL then I think this is a serious turn of events. One that we shouldn't blithely ignore either.

Now let's believe Todd for one minute and accept that the "bubbling" photo is one of those "leaning tower of Pisa" photos or planking where a picture is designed to look like something it's not.

In that context what we have is a harmless prank among mates that managed to make it's way into the light of day. Embarrassing for the Sharks maybe - but surely sacking someone based on a trial by media without hearing what the people involved have got to say and without the full facts - surely has the potential to be more embarrassing to the club than a prank photo.

Now the Sharks probably do want to look at their "culture" and try and decide who they want to represent their club - but sacking someone in this manner is not the way to start a culture change. It smacks of desperate acts by a desperate club that are basically clueless and are happy to remain so.

I hope the NRL seriously looks at all aspects of this case before talking any further about blocking Todds future in the game.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Anyway the guy who distributed the photo was mick or nick Robinson so Carney said in weirdler interview

Heard the same thing on MMM last night.
Disturbingly, when asked why he did it, Carney replied it was something he has done a fair bit.....

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Keep shooting the messenger Albert.....

FMD if he doesn't piss into his own mouth in public this doesn't go anywhere. If he wants to do it in his own bathroom and the media have put a hidden camera in there then you can be outraged at a breach of privacy