What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney sacked

MrAnonymous

Bench
Cant sue someone for being a dog.
Every merkin will no he is a f**kwit and a dog f**k that cant be trusted.

MrAnonymous

Bench
Todd Carney future is more than likely on the piss and gear, pretty f**king sad.

Hope he can find a club overseas, but i doubt any merkin would want him over there either.

Noa

First Grade
06.04.11_hose_in_face.jpg

Tommy Smith

Referee
So just to clarify...

Bash your girlfriend and receive a 1-week suspension plus a $2000 fine.

Pretend to drink your own piss and be banned for life.

Seems perfectly reasonable.

Jaegerex

Juniors
Given everything else he has done, it being a last straw I can understand, but they do seriously need to take a look at what else they allow to past muster.
If you can bring yourself to read Kent's article, if they want to get that 3 million they need to stamp a lot of the stupidity out of the game, not just Carney.

Meth

Staff member
If Carney doesn't piss in his mouth, there would not be a photo of him pissing in his mouth.

shaggs

Coach
Apparently he is the guy that Dugan told to end himself, when negotiating the broncos contract

Paullyboy

Coach
Why the hell are people upset about the guy who posted it? Carney is a degenerate who hangs around other degenerates, you reap what you sow.

I genuinely don't understand the mindset of some of the people on these boards, they are more pissed off at the person that leaked the photo than the person that brought the game into disrepute yet again.

Seriously Carney has had more chances than anyone in the history of rugby league yet time and time again he has continually bit the hand that feeds him. I hope he is denied a visa and prevented from going overseas so he is forced to get a regular job, he needs to understand that being a professional athlete is a privilege and that the Raiders, Roosters and Sharks fans he has spat in the face of deserve better.

nick87

Coach
:lol: this thread is amazing.

Yeah, go after the guy who tweeted then photo he thought was photoshopped, rather than, you know, the guy pissing in his own mouth