What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
If he is available we have to do everything in our power to sign him. Unfortunately, I can't see Canberra releasing a player of his talent regardless of his off field behaviour.
shait i would LOVE to see carney with the Dragons WOW dont see the raiders letting him go though but bennet will be waiting in the wings

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
there is no way the raiders will that kid go... if they were gonna sack him they would of done it along time ago... i think putting an alchahol ban on a 22yr old kid is WAY over the top. if they really wanna punish him just sack him...oh but thats right they dont have the balls to do it!

They have dumped him for a while at least, and they are probably the only club willing to give him chances, whereas others wouldn't tolerate it, even once.

redVpride

Juniors
great player thou his off field issues are getting out of hand cant drink for sh*t whats wrong with these young blokes

He accepted everything that Canberra told him he had to do except one, which was sitting out the rest of the season. If they can agree on something there, then I reckon he will stay in the nation's capital.

xofstgeorge

Juniors
what makes you think that the dragons would keep him anyway?
We got rid of Wes for the pure fact that he was a trouble maker off the football field.
For as good as Carney could possibly be, i do not think that the st george brand needs to invest in a player that is so self centred... FFS we just sent one of em to france to play yawnion.

Kiki

First Grade
ugh i dont want him anywhere near our club. no douchebags in red V's...its just not right.

MattYg1

Bench
Come on now Kiki...

Gasniers the douche has been running around for quite a while now...

In fact we have a healthy history of douche's in the Red V...

MattYg1

Bench
169327.jpg

Whats that saying about pictures and words again!?