What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Greenberg Appointed NRL CEO

Who Should Be The Next NRL CEO

• Todd Greenberg

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Shane Richardson

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Phil Gould

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • John Grant

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Andrew Demetriou

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • John Quayle

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Somebody Else.....Post Who

Votes: 46 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Looks like Slothfield and his News bum chums have finally had a win. The rubbish they will be writing will be unbearable.

applesauce

Bench
Yay, back into the laps of NEWS we go.

Looking forward to more years of mediocrity and treading water.

whall15

Coach
I'm hoping he's quit because he's just screwed Fox over and sees his work as done. Doesn't seem likely though.

kbw

Bench
The only bad thing about this is that a bigger moron with a less understanding of the game in Grant is the interim head

Johnny88

Juniors
The rumour was he was quitting after he did the tv deal which didn't get completed I guess thought stuff it.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
The salivation at Surry hills will be sickening.

Cue. Slothfield. Bourbon etc.

He was obviously pushed, probably something like news will not come to the table if d smith is here

Then boom gone.

Arlc just blinked. Prepare to bend over now

Incorrect

Coach
Maybe News Corp have done a deal with the NRL whereby they agree to stump up the money for the TV rights the NRL wanted on the proviso that Smith walks as part of the deal...

Perth Red

Post Whore
More worrying than smith quitting, you can always find a decent CEO if the pay is enough, is why he's quit so suddenly?

betcats

Referee
Hahaha so he quits with the rights deal half done? But yeah that 9 deal is a real win for the game! Grant should be next for hiring the shit merkin.

Last edited:

Rosetta

Juniors
More worrying than smith quitting, you can always find a decent CEO if the pay is enough, is why he's quit so suddenly?

Dave Smith was neutered.

He said f**k it and walked.

The spin out of the press conference at 11am is going to be nauseating.

If you believe the DT (and no one here does) you'd think they lead this for him to be pushed.
That would be just another DT porkie
I thought Smith was doing a good job or sorting out these greedy (mainly but not just Sydney) clubs
So did i

Could we have one, just f**king one, offseason where there isn't a major scandal or issue going on? As a general punter out there, I thought he was doing a good job. This throws a massive spanner in the tv negotiations I take it?
Some people won't realise how good a CEO he was until we have a new one

Yay, back into the laps of NEWS we go.

Looking forward to more years of mediocrity and treading water.
Somethings never change
I don't mean to freak anyone out, but Andrew Vlad Demitriou shouldn't be ruled out as a replacement.
Please no no no.
Heaven forbid we went down the aFL road of 3 srtike rules. Sweeping things under the rug and ripping off taxpayers.
No no no