What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Greenberg has got to go!

Are you happy with Greenberg's performance as CEO?

• Yes

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 86 85.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters

AJB1102

First Grade
You need to take the Timmah here - learn to read.

Check the thread title sister.

Thread title has nothing to do with you claiming CS showed some sort of leadership over Greenberg when all he did was agree with him a couple days later.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Lol.

Gotta pay clubs to play there Timtam.

Try again.
That isn't even remotely a response to what I put forward lol. The venue wasn't a white elephant while Greenberg was there, no matter how you try and spin it.

Spot On

Coach
Thread title has nothing to do with you claiming CS showed some sort of leadership over Greenberg when all he did was agree with him a couple days later.

Another bloke who has not read Andrew Webster's article.

Look it up and learn how Cammy is guiding Toddy into LEADING.

Check the thread title again too while you're at it - Greenburger has got to go!

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
This has already been eluded to by other people in various threads, but it is truly baffling how Greenberg can still be tenable in his position after the past 6 months.

Even if you set aside the massive shitshow that was player behaviour and scandals, we also have salary cap shadows looming over the whole comp, although Cronulla is the only confirmed one at this stage. And now we find out they could lose Shawn Johnson without a ball kicked because some genius at the NRL thought it was a good idea for Cronulla to be allowed to register a AAA standard signing, WHILE STILL AWAITING their fate regarding pre-existing salary cap dramas.

I mean fair dinkem, the NRL has always had this aura of perpetual amateur hour about its administration, but the past few months have frankly been beyond a f**king joke. Greenberg needs to walk away. David Smith was given his marching orders for frankly far, FAR less.

T-Boon

Coach
I've been unhappy with him from the start but especially so after it was revealed he gave Scott Seward a reference for the Eels job and then used him as an inside source against the eels.
He is terrible and the guy he replaced was going to be good (Smith).
But Greenberg isnt the problem, he is in place because he is who the clubs want. The clubs are the problem.

Spot On

Coach
There'd be 3 people on the planet that would argue he has shown any LEADERSHIP and one of them is Todd.

The other two will be in here soon to fight the good fight and eyeball anyone who disagrees with them.

Didn't you know Todd can't do a decent job because those before him didn't?

Tiger5150

Bench
I am firmly in the NO camp, but do we seriously need another thread for this? Isnt it being debated in two or three other threads now?

King hit

Coach
I mean fair dinkem, the NRL has always had this aura of perpetual amateur hour about its administration, but the past few months have frankly been beyond a f**king joke. Greenberg needs to walk away. David Smith was given his marching orders for frankly far, FAR less.

The ARU is far far far worse then the NRL

mave

Coach
Toddy is a politician, nothing more and nothing less.
Will say anything, to anyone, if he thinks it is what they want to hear.
Can't stand the grubby, inconsistent merkin.