What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Dearden

I think the essence of RL was established well before total monsters like the Burgess boys became part of the game.
This aspect of the game you are talking about was reasonably when fatigue was a legit part of the sport but it simply is not any more and really never will be again with full time professionalism, wrestling and sport science the way it is.
Every time Dearden has to tackle Burgess, think about the mums that just decided their kid is not playing RL.

If your Mum is going to be able to stop you from playing then you're probably better off in another sport anyway tbh.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I just hope they dont burn him by throwing him in too early and letting the media rip him apart (and Sam Burgess!)

Someguy

First Grade
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I just hope they dont burn him by throwing him in too early and letting the media rip him apart (and Sam Burgess!)

I thought Sam was a loveable fair playing kinda guy with impeccable ball handling

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This young man will prove a good player.

As if Sam would not run at any half..

Eggs all in the Milford basket.

Reckon the problem is nine away, lettuce leaf attack there, solid but boring, little threat.

Ya nine has to threaten. He does.

Maroon4life

Juniors
You're focusing on the wrong person, Dearden whilst a debutant asks more questions of Milf's game than anyone else, his haters should lap it up if we don't get the win.

On Dearden? He's a kid who was great coming through the grades, that's about it.