What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Humbleeee

The Colonel

Immortal
Who has rated him off youtube? I've actually seen the kid play two games live and while I'm reserving judgement to see how well he plays down here he has played at a higher level than the NSW Cup down here certainly is and better judges than me had him second in the overall standings for the Qld Cup POTY and he was their Rookie pf the Year. Does it make him an instant superstar? Hardly..... just means we have a decent talent on our hands.

Some seriously sour f**ks in this place if we aren't even allowed to mention if a kid is talented or not.

fish eel

Immortal
Who has rated him off youtube? I've actually seen the kid play two games live and while I'm reserving judgement to see how well he plays down here he has played at a higher level than the NSW Cup down here certainly is and better judges than me had him second in the overall standings for the Qld Cup POTY and he was their Rookie pf the Year.

Some seriously sour f**ks in this place if we aren't even allowed to mention if a kid is talented or not.

Who said that? :?

A simple statement about not rating players off youtube and asking who has seen the kid play is hardly being sour :lol:

It's great you've seen him play. I havent, and I wont make a judgement off youtube, and I think if anyone has made a judgement off a youtube highlights reel, well, they're easily impressed.

If that's sour, so be it. :?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I see many qld cup games live.

The kid is a standout. He will be awesome for wenty, and I have little doubt will be up nrll standard when given the chance.

Cowboys were crazy letting him slip through. Ando knows talent when he sees it.

For me the only real question is how handles the big smoke. His footy will speak for itself

The Colonel

Immortal
Who said that? :?

A simple statement about not rating players off youtube and asking who has seen the kid play is hardly being sour :lol:

It's great you've seen him play. I havent, and I wont make a judgement off youtube, and I think if anyone has made a judgement off a youtube highlights reel, well, they're easily impressed.

If that's sour, so be it. :?

You're not the sour f**k I'm talking about but you aren't far away. ;-)

strider

Post Whore
what? youtube isn't the greatest educational service ever made available to mankind?! :shock:

next thing you'll be telling me twitter contains lots of dumb sh*t

Stagger eel

Staff member
No, but it's crazy to rate a kid off youtube.

I can slice up a killler Ben Kusto highlights reel if I was inclined.

How many of us have seen this kid play?

if you can show me on youtube where Kusto has scored 4 tries in a game then I'd be interested in having a look at it...

Latest posts