What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Humbleeee

Freak2

Juniors
Round 1 - No chance
Round 2 - No chance
Round 3 -12 - 5% chance
Round 13 - 26 - 33% chance

I would be suprised to see him play 1st grade in 2010, but I would have said the same about Robbo last year.

parra pete

Referee
He was excellent in the Queensland Cup in 2009. From what I have heard from my contacts in that competition he will be a very good signing.
Neil Henry was a little disappointed to miss him as a backup to Matt Bowen for NQ....
Time will tell. It is no good surmising now..Wait until we see how he goes in the heat of battle.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I doubt it, but I would suggest he will be in the 17 perhaps even 13 at some stage. The kid is the goods.

yy_cheng

Coach
He was excellent in the Queensland Cup in 2009. From what I have heard from my contacts in that competition he will be a very good signing.
Neil Henry was a little disappointed to miss him as a backup to Matt Bowen for NQ....
Time will tell. It is no good surmising now..Wait until we see how he goes in the heat of battle.

Pete, can he tackle?

BissyB

Juniors
Can anyone link me to some of these videos of Humble
Higlights?

In an interview that was posted
earlier this year on the forums, DA mentioned Humble an the other halves were
training well so it sounds like he still hasn't decided on the halves yet.

yy_cheng

Coach
and don't forget his kicking game?

Can he also swerve like Kenny, tackle like Taylor, hit like tahu, step like Hunt, Glover, Fittler, chip and chase like Lord Goodwin, as fast as Lee O, and offload like Solomona, jink like Crnkovich, slice from fullback like Delroy, float like Florence Griffith Joyner, cover defend like Grothe Snr and Steve Mortz and kick field goals like Muggo?

born an eel

Bench
Can he also swerve like Kenny, tackle like Taylor, hit like tahu, step like Hunt, Glover, Fittler, chip and chase like Lord Goodwin, as fast as Lee O, and offload like Solomona, jink like Crnkovich, slice from fullback like Delroy, float like Florence Griffith Joyner, cover defend like Grothe Snr and Steve Mortz and kick field goals like Muggo?
in other words, is he the next Sterlo?

parra pete

Referee
Pete, can he tackle?

Don't know. I have NEVER seen him play. BUT the boy certainly knows his way to the tryline.
Blokes I know at Souths Logan Magpies (whose opinion I respect) have seen him go around and rate him highly - as either a running fullback or an attacking pivot.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Can anyone link me to some of these videos of Humble
Higlights?

In an interview that was posted
earlier this year on the forums, DA mentioned Humble an the other halves were
training well so it sounds like he still hasn't decided on the halves yet.

get on youtube and type in northern Pride, there's a game against Redcliffe where he scored 4 of the classiest tries you'd see at that level, his footwork is sensational.

parra pete

Referee

84 Baby

Referee
That's the best thing about living in a democratic country..everyone is ENTITLED to their opinion.
Would love to see Locky's comments at the end of the season, and whether he still has the same opinion..

Mods, please note I did not BRING UP the Koala...just responding to a query by YY....
Well it wasn't his lack of tackling that saw him leave us

Latest posts