What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom learoyd-lahrs

bhabs

Juniors
Nothing too flash but he is a class above the nsw cup! Big and strong and still has that big winding run with those massive strides

bhabs

Juniors
Just for injured knee cap popped in and out like nightingales! Should be sweet playing on

nrlnrl

First Grade
Just for injured knee cap popped in and out like nightingales! Should be sweet playing on

left the field after playing the ball, no further news on how the injury is

He was running hard, but contained pretty well by a strong Jets pack who have plenty of size. I can't understand why the Raiders aren't using him though.

Mr Red

First Grade
left the field after playing the ball, no further news on how the injury is

He was running hard, but contained pretty well by a strong Jets pack who have plenty of size. I can't understand why the Raiders aren't using him though.

If you have someone on contract and paying way too much for them and you want to move them on you simply drop them to the reggies.
The player gets pissed off and wants to leave, you then allow them to negotiate with other clubs, thus the player finds another club and wants to break the contract.
As the player wants to break the contract the club can let them leave and not be obliged to pay out the contract as opposed to if the club released them..

That's why the raiders aren't using him......

Country Dragon

Juniors
I didn't see a lot of the game but the bit I did see atleast he was having a go, which is more than can be said about our forwards recently!

Dragonbaal

Juniors
Cannot agree more-why would we want another under performing, constantly injured canberra reject?? I was excited when we signed thompson because he normally has some mongrel but has failed miserably for the dragons.

St Tangles

Bench
Just read on the Canberra forum dislocated his knee yesterday. Stay away from him to many injuries.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Sounds like the deal is off.

Thank God as would be a complete waste of cash & cap space. Is it any wonder the Raiders are trying to offload him, just like they did with Harrison & look how good that went !! Avoid at all cost is my belief.

Latest posts