What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom LL dudded

Mal Meninga

Bench
He needs more time to play first grade let alone thinking about playing rep footy.

Dallas Johnson has been real good for the Storm for the past few seasons, and was demolished last night...

Mal Meninga said:
He needs more time to play first grade let alone thinking about playing rep footy.

Dallas Johnson has been real good for the Storm for the past few seasons, and was demolished last night...

Johnston is not in the same mould as TOM LL. he doesn't have the size, or speed of TLL. TLL is built for origin. TOM LL would have been far better than JOhston, and it will be proven if he ever gets his chance

edabomb

First Grade
TLL is NSW anyway, somebody asked him after last weeks game and he confirmed it. He was hardly done by to miss out on a Country jumper.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Don't get me wrong he's a player with unbelievable potential, but i'd rather he not be thrown a jersey before he's truly ready.

Poida_Raider

Bench
Marc Herbert [CNTDN] said:
TLL is NSW anyway, somebody asked him after last weeks game and he confirmed it. He was hardly done by to miss out on a Country jumper.

thanks ed!! the news i've been waiting for. he'll have to wait a couple seasons to get into the nsw team. hopefully he turns into a willie mason (on the field!) for canberra..

he confirmed he was a Queenslander last year, so I doubt he would then come out the next year and say he's a NSW boy. I haven't seen any proof that he is either, and I think it should be clarified by both the NSWRL and QRL boards

The rules state that you have to play for the state where you played your first "senior' game of league. and according to him he played his first senior game of league for Toowoomba

edabomb

First Grade
waltzing Meninga said:
he confirmed he was a Queenslander last year, so I doubt he would then come out the next year and say he's a NSW boy. I haven't seen any proof that he is either, and I think it should be clarified by both the NSWRL and QRL boards

The rules state that you have to play for the state where you played your first "senior' game of league. and according to him he played his first senior game of league for Toowoomba

Someone on another forum asked him after last weeks game and he said NSW. Plus Poida knows him, and said he thought he was NSW. Depends if you trust forum members, I don't see what reason they'd have top make this up though.

Someone on another forum asked him after last weeks game and he said NSW. Plus Poida knows him, and said he thought he was NSW. Depends if you trust forum members, I don't see what reason they'd have top make this up though.

who knows. Just seemed strange that last year he came out publically and said he was a Queenslander.

One side needs to come out and claim him to clear it all up.

Raider_69

Post Whore
indeed
or TLL, if your reading, get the raiders website onto it, an article clearing up where your have allegencies to

Mal Meninga

Bench
He publically stated that they were in talks to change his status, no confirmation as to whether that actually happened.

However a forum member spoke to him after the game and he said he was NSW.

Poida_Raider

Bench
well from my side, me and a mate of mine asked him what was the deal with that article about him wanting to play for qld, and he said it was all a load of crap, or he was misquoted. he definately said something to the effect that the article was wrong. maybe he was pressured by brisbane and qld to state his allegiance at the time or something. and then when he came to canberra he had no pressure. i dont know. all i know is that he played his first "senior" game down here in nsw, werris creek under 16's, which was just our school team in another form anyways. but yeah he played here from atleast under 12's when i played him, till under 18's.

anyways i hope we can confirm it either way some time!

Edwahu

Bench
Interesting to hear Lozza ask who he was elligible for. He is a NSW selector isnt he? It sounded like he was asking with that in mind.

Raider Azz

Bench
Edwahu said:
Interesting to hear Lozza ask who he was elligible for. He is a NSW selector isnt he? It sounded like he was asking with that in mind.
i do remember lozza saying that but it didn't click that he is a nsw selector until you mentioned it just now. that is indeed quite interesting

woodgers

Bench
Either way, this lad is the goods. I'm not sure about a lot of guys here but he is one player that inspires me to get out to the Stadium and watch him go around. A tremendous talent and as I mentioned in another thread, hats off to management and Elliott for getting him. I talk no rubbish when I say that most of Sydney is talking about 2nd Row prospects on the markets as Frank Pritchard. You ask me to trade TLL for Frankie and I tell you to f**k off! TLL is a good player. The Broncos are pulling their logs if they reckon Stagg or Parker are better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well said woodgers
i rate pritchard, infact i think he and tll would make a f**king awesome combination, but if i had to choose one or the other

Thom takes it easy!

Chachi

Bench
Yep, TBH I don't give a toss who he qualifies for in Origin - this kid can be a superstar. Reminds me of a young Ben Kennedy.

Latest posts