What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tommy Turbo or Latrell Mitchell

Who's better?

• Tom Trbojevic

Votes: 55 68.8%
  • Latrell Mitchell

Votes: 25 31.3%

• Total voters

yobbo84

First Grade
Latrell's had a pretty good year considering the clusterfck he came into. A lot of mistakes by watching him you can see that he's going to be brilliant.

I don't know about TT, I watch him I think he's ok but not to the extent of the wraps he gets. I don't think I've seen him do anything of note against a top team. Not a criticism as I think for his age he's great, but with how some in the media talk him up its like he's already an immortal.
I'm with you on that. Now Jake Trobjevic on the other hand - he's a superstar. I'd give my left nut to have him in my team.

betcats

Referee
Tom Turbo just. When you look at his frame he has a fair bit of filling out to do and if he keeps that speed lookout.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Tom T. has that X factor about him. can do things other players cant do, also seems to have a lot of time as long as he's not fielding kicks in golden point. i hope both players stay injury free and get a chance to really develop

Personally, Latrell. I think the difference lies in that Turbo Tom had a better easing into first grade unlike Latrell who was thrown to the proverbial wolves. Both are going to be very good players though.

nick87

Coach
I'm with you on that. Now Jake Trobjevic on the other hand - he's a superstar. I'd give my left nut to have him in my team.

I completely agree. Tom is awesome but i rate Jake even higher. That kid is a certified gun

Keffola

Juniors
Toms been hampered by an ankle injury all season.

Watch him get even better next year after off season surgery/recovery.

BennyV

Referee
It's really down to whether 'Trbojevic' is a better surname than 'Latrell' is a first name...tough call.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade

He's been on one leg for most of it especially shown in the last six weeks. He will be in the number 1 NSW jersey next year.

As has Latrell with his knee.

Mitchell is the GOAT.

In three years we will look at this thread laughing about how the great Latrell Mitchell was once compared to the plodopolous Tom Turbobitch.

Latrell Mitchell easy. Tom is quick and illusive but doesn't have the power to go along with it like Mitchell. Mitchell was thrown into first grade at fullback and has stood tall in a shlt Roosters outfit. Mitchell looks like a once in a generation type athlete, all he needs now is time and some fine tuning. Kid came into first grade at 18 and was already busting through tackles of fully grown men. Scary to think where he'll be in a few years.

Latest posts