What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomorrow is my Birthday

Andy

First Grade
Tomorrow, Saturday the 21st of August, is my birthday.

At precisely 6:42 am I will be 23 years old.

Famous people who share my birthdy include... Kenny Rogers, Joe Strummer (vocals and guitar for CLASH "Rock the Casbar), Kim Cattrall (sex in the city)

Famous moments in history on this day...

in 1985: Mary Decker Slaney runs mile in world record 4:16.71and the NY Lotto pays $41 million to three winners (#s are 14-17-22-23-30-47)

in 1996: Netscape Browser 3.0 is released

Pretty cool day don't you think.

Tomorrow I'll start by having a nice big breakfast, probably bacon and eggs - hash browns too.

Then I'll duck down to the TAB and place a few birthday bets.

I've gotta be at soccer by 1:30 because kick-off is at 2:30, so I can't place too many bets at the TAB.

After soccer, I'll go home and have a few beers, then get ready for dinner at Hogs Breath and many more beers.

It's going to be a great day. :D

astrogirl

First Grade
I already wished you happy birthday in the astrogirl and misty b'day thread but I expect you haven't seen it :?

Happy birthday :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
merry birthday Andy.

I hope you drink so much your mouth tastes like a cat shit in it! :lol:

Melstar

Juniors
haha I'll msg you at 6.42 and wake you up you little bitch!
Have a great day tomorrow Andy!
TC ;-)

Agent Mulder

Bench
Happy Birthday ANdy.
My Birthday is on the same day as one of my fave actors: Rutger Hauer from Blade Runner and The Hitcher.

Have a Good day mate...I'll Have a drink for you :D

Nope... but it would be a huge honor to have your number in my phone book among the many other numbers that i never ring or sms.

Melstar

Juniors
dammit CH. Actually be my guest, Andy is hardly worth getting up before 7am on a Saturday for :p

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm quite surprised that I've been civil and have wished Andy a happy birthday twice :? even though I think he's a fruit loop.

Oh well, I am sure there must be something good about Andy.

:D ;-)

so are you saying you dont like andy? You see, i was speaking about the cereal, whereas you were speaking about andy..

Latest posts