What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights Ga (SPOILERS)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I understand, Ron. It was hard to tell from watching it on TV and reading about it on the net whilst jacking off to HaHa posters. You actually had to be there to appreciate what really happened.

Ok HJ, so Ben Smith won us the game because he stopped a try:roll: so i guess we can safely say that Hayne won us the game in rd 2 against Souths because he saved a few trys through his defense?

Keep going HJ.....your credibility is now on par Swifty ( peraps lower as even Swifty is pro Hayne at fullback):lol:

Now, i'm going to make a coffee, and when i come back to this thread i look forward to seeing you squirm, and justifying that Hayne didn't win us the game in rd 2.

:D

lingard

Coach
in all seriousness weller, smith, lowrie, oake and cordoba are all about the same level of averageness.

which makes tonights win all the more inspiring

imagine what we could do with a decent pack of forwards...

Even imagine how we would have gone with Hindmarsh in the side.
Also, don`t be too hard on the other five forwards. I think any one of them would turn into a very good player if they had some experienced S.O.O. type forwards around them. They all busted their guts last night. I was more pleased with Josh Cordoba`s effort last night than I was with anyone else on the paddock. A huge improvement!

lingard

Coach
ben smith's defense was outstanding ... yes he has skinny chicken legs and won't make metres - but he will make plenty of 1-on-1 tackles which are massively important to let your teammates get set for the next tackle

And he made one half-break and sent out a beautiful pass. He played better this week than he did last week. He`s definitely not 'sh*t', as Avenger would say.

Latest posts