What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights Ga (SPOILERS)

we let the cowboys play the ball way too fast in the last 15mins.
the Cowboys have nothing really, they just run decoys and hope a defender is put off then run thru that gap. I think we are more chance of making the 8 then they are.

Angry_eel

First Grade
Cordoba got 69 metres for 10 runs. He got 13 tackles and missed one. wtf is everyone wanking about?

Avenger

Immortal
we let the cowboys play the ball way too fast in the last 15mins.
the Cowboys have nothing really, they just run decoys and hope a defender is put off then run thru that gap. I think we are more chance of making the 8 then they are.

The reason for that is that our secondrowers i.e Lowrie and Ben the Flamingo Smith and Nathan Cayless have very poor and slow lateral movement.

Snoochies

First Grade
Question on the crowd? WTF!!! 8 and a half thousand!!! We had 8 and a half thousand up here in Brisbane last week then add the other 21 and a half thousand Broncos fans.
I might come from another world or something, but if I were living down there, the first thing I would do is become a season ticket holder and attend every game. I get to see them once or twice a year and I tell you those tickets are booked as soon as they come out. How on earth can there be a crowd that small down there considering a few weeks ago we had the place packed out against St George. I might be too enthusiastic, but I'd love the opportunity to see Parra play as much as I can, especially if I was a local. Very dissapointing, especially on national tv on a Friday night.

lucablight

First Grade
Question on the crowd? WTF!!! 8 and a half thousand!!! We had 8 and a half thousand up here in Brisbane last week then add the other 21 and a half thousand Broncos fans.
I might come from another world or something, but if I were living down there, the first thing I would do is become a season ticket holder and attend every game. I get to see them once or twice a year and I tell you those tickets are booked as soon as they come out. How on earth can there be a crowd that small down there considering a few weeks ago we had the place packed out against St George. I might be too enthusiastic, but I'd love the opportunity to see Parra play as much as I can, especially if I was a local. Very dissapointing, especially on national tv on a Friday night.

Have you been following how the team had been going? I think you might have your explanation there

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Firstly how good was Hayne???? And what a suprise at fullback :shock: Wow amazing how long have some of us been saying it for???? Fui is awesome we would be screwed without him, i've given it to Cayless and deservedly so IMO but he was very good tonight, keep it up.

And last and not least KK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Funch. He is a 20 year old 5/8th and he already showing more at 7 than the 200 game hack. DA was on the money there. I just thought our defence the 2nd half was terrific, the refs were pretty ordinary but we still ground out a very good win. Hindy should add plenty to the pack and we should give Moanly a fright.

Rogue.9

Juniors
I think somebody can't count because I doubt was even 8 thousand there last night. I was expecting 5 - 7 thousand due to the fact that games with the cowboys and most other interstate teams in Sydney always have a lower crowd and we have been playing sh*t for the entire year (and most of last year). We have the most fair weather fans at the best of times but the way we have been playing, for once I cannot blame them for not turning up.

It kept the beer line down which was great

Eelementary

Post Whore
I like him, I do...He tries hard and puts in the effort. But he's just too small to have any effect on the game at this level, sadly. I don't think he'll ever be much more than a NSW Cup Player who gets a game here and there through injuries

How about we try and mould him into a centre?

Ben Smith is sh*t.

Please get your hand off it. Ben Smith is the biggest myth in our team.

Ben Smith won us that game last night, you idiot. On 3 or 4 occasions he single-handedly covered a Cowboys overlap and stopped tries. With anyone else there we would have let them in and the game would have went to the Cowboys.

That period in the second half where the Cows were camped on our line and came away with nothing? That nothing is thanks purely to Smith.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I reckon Benny will be our new Wagon - solid as a rock defensively, maybe not so great offensively, but definitely an unsung hero that aids our team no end.

SDM

First Grade
I think somebody can't count because I doubt was even 8 thousand there last night. I was expecting 5 - 7 thousand due to the fact that games with the cowboys and most other interstate teams in Sydney always have a lower crowd and we have been playing sh*t for the entire year (and most of last year). We have the most fair weather fans at the best of times but the way we have been playing, for once I cannot blame them for not turning up.

It kept the beer line down which was great

Yeah, I reckon 6,500 tops, we had bay 23 in the Cronin Stand basically to ourselves.

mickdo

Coach
Wow, what a turnaround! Well done to the boys for getting their confidence back and getting on with the job. Hayne has to stay at FB now I guess.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ben Smith won us that game last night, you idiot. On 3 or 4 occasions he single-handedly covered a Cowboys overlap and stopped tries. With anyone else there we would have let them in and the game would have went to the Cowboys.

That period in the second half where the Cows were camped on our line and came away with nothing? That nothing is thanks purely to Smith.

kids:lol:

I understand, Ron. It was hard to tell from watching it on TV and reading about it on the net whilst jacking off to HaHa posters. You actually had to be there to appreciate what really happened.

Latest posts