What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TONIGHTS GAME - Dragons vs Eels (Live Updates)

pauljc26

Juniors
I dont believe this is a nothing game
this is a confidence game and right now saints have a crap load and parra don't
and that is not good going into the finals

As my mate said, we need to lose this game, nearly impossible to win 12 straight if we want to win the GF. This is a nothing game.

Totally disagree.
There is no such thing as a nothing game
Sport is all about confidence
And I am afraid we are giving the Dragons all the confidence they need and we are losing our confidence ...

Eelectrica

Referee
Surely burt didn't drop it over the line.
He did that sums up our half
two bombed tries. A whole bunch of mistakes that's gifted them tries.
HT can't come quick enough

mickdo

Coach
Much better play from us that set... we actually were offloading!

No try, but much better play

Bazal

Post Whore
Burt drops it over the line. Sack them all, this is despicable footy. If we at least tried I wouldn't mind but this is just pathetic, heartless, gutless, dumb footy

mickdo

Coach
Just not our night folks. But when we are actually playing football we look extremely dangerous as we have for the last 7 weeks.

but it showed that we can open the Dragons up, the Rabbits put plenty on them last week in the 2nd half when they were tired.

Daneel

Bench
half time can't come quick enough, Ando is going to blow a gasket. A bit like all of us on here tonight.

mickdo

Coach
Half time 21-0

When we throw the ball around we carve them up, but we are hardly doing it...

Latest posts