What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TONIGHTS GAME - Dragons vs Eels (Live Updates)

Bazal

Post Whore
I'd just like to point out that Burt was more onside than Billy Slater has ever been on any kick chase...trust them to pull it up tonight

Daneel

Bench
Tigers v Dogs spoiler: *Tigers up 16-0!!!! No way we win tonight now! Minor premiership to the Dragons, and we may have them again next week*

Hey Mickdo you wouldn't be suggesting the eels are gone would you. :lol:

The most disappointing half of the season
We had the opportunity to make a statement but have fallen flat and played like star struck little boys
So now we have lost this game, played the Dragons back into form and maybe even play the Dragons again next week. Not looking good.

Hopefully with Hindmarsh back we will play better next week.

mickdo

Coach
We are making the dragons look a lot better than they are
i think parra have gone of playing the way there were now they are in the 8
think they would have played differently if they were still playing for a spot this week

Spot on

Stagger eel

Staff member
while we've all been wanking hard about Hayne for the past 2 months, tonight shows that our real security blanket is and always will be Hindmarsh.

yy_cheng

Coach
No we won't we stay ahead of newcastle.

Parramatta Eels 23 12 10 1 2 40 29
Newcastle Knights 23 12 11 0 2 -18 28
Penrith Panthers 23 11 11 1 2 -39 27

Panthers now need 59 pts.
Newcastle wins we are behind them.

Bazal

Post Whore
Burt is a different player in games we win by 40 to tight games. Send him to England

He's been better than Hayne tonight, but no one will say it. Hayne has been MIA, he doesn't even look like he's trying.

We need a good back up half, Robson tries but when he does nothing, he really does nothing. Only time I've seen him tonight has been when he's been missing tackles

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
the eels of old are back. but the ref hasn't help. and that wasn't a try to morris. no mistakes and we stage a comeback. every dragons try has come from our mistakes. also lowerie is sh*t found out today against a top side. always makes one or two mistakes per game. and tonight that mistaken hurt in the first 10

Snoochies

First Grade
Aaaaahhhhhh, feels like the good ol days where we all get together and bitch and complain cos we're all p*ssed off, haha.

Nah, Parra have done well to make the finals, I can forgive them for not living upto the standards of the last 8 weeks, they just better bring their A-game next week.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
while we've all been wanking hard about Hayne for the past 2 months, tonight shows that our real security blanket is and always will be Hindmarsh.

rubbish, our stupid mistakes eg Wright, Inu, Burt etc together with the dumb penaties on the last are the reason why they're ahead. Wouldn't have made any difference if he was there - all their trys have been from our f**k ups - simple.

IFR33K

Coach
This is starting to remind me of the eels 2006.

Late run, a big loss before the semis, out in the first week.

We're gone for '09'.

mickdo

Coach
He's been better than Hayne tonight, but no one will say it. Hayne has been MIA, he doesn't even look like he's trying.

He's had a solid line on all kick returns. We haven't held the ball long enough to give him anything in attack. Not his fault.

EELICIT

Juniors
One thing ive noticed is the decoy runners directly of the dummy half runs! Bennett has obviously told them to throw a decoy in there as it eliminates the second half! big yards are being made there. DA have a look. PS i dont think we are out of it yet!

Latest posts