What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights match

ratsack2

Juniors
thanks guys, that's what I like to here.

Kearney should now be entrenched at fullback, that's 5 tries in 4 games now isn't it

dinghydi

Juniors
40 to 4 !!!! happyhappyhappy!!!!! Great way to end the Easter Weekend . Not even a consolation try at the end ,for poor itto stains !!!! :lol:

Ausguy

Coach
good win.....its so fluffy in here though.... real test next week against the tigers away.

roboshark

Coach
roboshark said:
dont want to complain about a lead ...but...if the dogs or broncos were playing tonigjht they would be leading by 30 at halftime. also, if Andrew Johns was playing for us we would also be leading by 30.
we have made the 2nd most metres in the nrl and our completions are good also yet we have scored the 3rd lowest amount of tries.........its a concern to me, we look lost when attacking this year. to be only up by 12 is very concerning to me

thankyou sharkies for making me eat my words in the 2nd half....im happy to retract my comments for the time being

Latest posts