What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Caine & Beau Scott

Godz Illa

Coach
2 young Sharks have seen the light and crossed the Tom Ugly's.

Scott a young centre with first grade experience, and more potential than he's shown.

Caine a young hooker, scored a stack of tries in PL this year. Cruel injury in (I think) his debut NRL game against the Warriors.

Both have signed for 2007. Scott 3 years, Caine 2.

http://www.dragons.com.au/

Ribs

Bench
Have heard big things about Caine and yeah he was the one who's leg went the wrong way on debut for the shar... sh... I cant even type it, you know who I mean.

As for Scott, thats a surprise to me really..... why let Millard go and get Scott?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Scott is a Dragons junior with wraps. Good to see him come back to the light.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Scott came a lot cheaper than it would have been to retain Millard - given they are both of about the same ability at this early stage.

Go Nulla

Bench
Scott is ordinary and Caine probably wont ever be the same. You guys are welcome to them both. In fact you've done us a favour.

Wicks

Juniors
If Millard signed for more than Scott Canterbury overpaid. Reports are they paid double what we offered. Scott was better than Millard when they were here and that would be why he attracted interest and was signed by Cronulla.

Collateral

Coach
Go Nulla said:
Scott is ordinary and Caine probably wont ever be the same. You guys are welcome to them both. In fact you've done us a favour.

:roll:

Good to see another jealous Narks fan with no football brains.

Go Nulla

Bench
If you think that Scott is good your the goose with no brains, or is he just good because he signed with you guys?

Wicks

Juniors
Im not sure I know what is worse Is it that Cronulla paid us big money for him or that we'll have to retrain him out of poor habits.

Ribs

Bench
Seems the Caine signing has really hit a nerve is sh*tsville..... but they cling to the "he'll never be the same" bollocks after the knee injury.

Huge wraps on the kid....

Father Ted

First Grade
Go Nulla said:

I rather have kept Millard to be honest . BTW Can you return the favour and F*^k off

Stonecutter

First Grade
Ribs said:
Seems the Caine signing has really hit a nerve is sh*tsville..... but they cling to the "he'll never be the same" bollocks after the knee injury.

Huge wraps on the kid....

Would you be the same if your knee went 90 degrees and you tore every muscle, ligament attahed to your knee. BTW Scott has been useless and if it wasn't for Raper he would have been in PL all this year. Both have potential so good luck if you can get it out of them.

The Preacher

First Grade
Go Nulla said:

Just like we did with Bickers and Ice man I suppose.
"Done us a favour"........Bwahahahahahaha !:lol:

dannyboy

Juniors
The Preacher said:
Just like we did with Bickers and Ice man I suppose.
"Done us a favour"........Bwahahahahahaha !:lol:

Thanks for Thommo BTW.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

The Preacher

First Grade
Aawww, he laughed louder than me. Must be because he comes from "who-what-where am I".:(
You see, he's covered in so much siht from the swamp known as the shire that he has to yell to be heard. Good one Dannyboy, you cretinous moron.

Wobbygong

First Grade
The scummers are jealous little simpletons aren't they? Reading their forum at present will certainly give you a laugh.

It's hilarious several of the scummers are pissing and moaning about losing Caine, however the funniest post I saw was one where they acknowledge they have no centres for next year (vagana & bailey goooorne) and Scott would have been literally guaranteed a NRL centre spot by default, and yet he still chose to come back to the Dragons to play behind the best centres in the world.

Cry me a river scummers lol!

The Preacher

First Grade
Wobby, before I joined the forum I detested the scum, and had already barred myself from Shark/Caltex/Ronson/Gow/Endeavour Field/Park to save myself being arrested. Due to exposure to their rants, dribbling and trolling I now hate them even more, though I can't find the words to explain the severe hatred that I have. Luckily there is Quigs who hasn't caught this highly infectious syndrome, otherwise they'd all come under some horrendous collective noun.

Ribs

Bench
They can have Thommo.... to be honest he is playing quality football but with Young and Creagh in our back row Thommo would be on the bench IMO.

Agreed on Scott..... rather play PL for us than start for them. Speaks volumes.....

Beau Scott was a shoe in for there next immortal too.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wobbygong said:
Scott would have been literally guaranteed a NRL centre spot by default, and yet he still chose to come back to the Dragons to play behind the best centres in the world.
This is the mail. Apparently the Sharks wanted to hang onto Scott.

But he came back.

And now all of a sudden we're welcomed to him.

The fact is some Sharks fans are smarting over this, the troll meter activity in this thread is proof of this.