What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Caine & Beau Scott

nullasharks

Juniors
you have a great buy with this so called rugby league player beau scott when he cant even catch or pass a ball, he will give u every oppurtunity to lose a game

Collateral

Coach
nullasharks said:
you have a great buy with this so called rugby league player beau scott when he cant even catch or pass a ball, he will give u every oppurtunity to lose a game

Thanks for the tip super coach. If only we had recruitment and retainment policies as good as the Sharks...oh wait...

Corkie292

Juniors
Spot on Preacher. We take Sharkies outcasts (Bickers, Iceman & Besty) and make real footballers out of em'. Sharkies take our and they disappear into football oblivion (great buy Luke Branighan was eh !!!) The usual Sharks choke has started a bit earlier this year.

nullasharks

Juniors
actually no our choking started the exactly same time as last year, and can you please refresh my memory of what the score was the last game we played you guys, and yeah you talk about bickers, iceman and besty, bickers would be the only descent buy out of all of those blocks, iceman is always injured, colin best seriously he's name should be colin worst, ohhh yeah and thanks for that red head you got rid off i think his name is lance thomsen.

Hutty1986

Immortal
nullasharks said:
actually no our choking started the exactly same time as last year, and can you please refresh my memory of what the score was the last game we played you guys, and yeah you talk about bickers, iceman and besty, bickers would be the only descent buy out of all of those blocks, iceman is always injured, colin best seriously he's name should be colin worst, ohhh yeah and thanks for that red head you got rid off i think his name is lance thomsen.

Lance Thomsen?

I'm going to assume he's a young Saints lower grader who signed with Scummulla? :crazy:

Your team of gummies couldn't beat an egg

Wicks

Juniors
Sharks cant even afford shorts and socks for their juniors.

The collaboration between the Dragons and Sharks to undercut the future of Cronulla is working well. Both teams should be congratulated.

Chasing the Kiwi vote then undercut by Souths. What a way to go:p

veryhappyshark

Juniors
honestly beau scott is a joke!

tony caine is a great hooker...he will come good 4 uses if he can recover from the injury

best of luck to them both