What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Gigot

jeffdragon

Bench
Remi Casty. He did pretty well at a club you might have heard of --- the Sydney Roosters. In fact although he was a prop forward Remi scored two tries for them.

Remi Casty left the Roosters because he got offered the captaincy of the Catalans Dragons, a team he led to victory in the 2018 Challenge Cup Final at Wembley.
Wow two tries didn't play much.
He was in and out of their team.
We have enough 28 year olds in reserve grade.

Wow two tries didn't play much.
He was in and out of their team.
We have enough 28 year olds in reserve grade.

Do not belittle the great French international prop forward Remi Casty.

He played 12 games for the Sydney Roosters in 2014 and scored 2 tries, quite an impressive performance for a prop forward in the NRL.

Here is Remi Casty photographed on his way to scoring a try against the Penrith Panthers:

R+mi+Casty+NRL+Rd+13+Storm+v+Roosters+Xpx6oDvDWOWl.jpg

Here is Remi Casty creating mayhem for the Wigan Warriors in the World Club Challenge:

Remi+Casty+Roosters+v+Wigan+World+Club+Challenge+lzguhFboHcJl.jpg

Here is Remi celebrating the scoring of another Roosters try:

datPhoto1_5429766c78075_.jpg

See below his famous antics, yelling "Yes Papa" when miced up for the 2018 Challenge Cup semi final for Catalans against St Helens

Last edited:

redVinme

Bench
Do not belittle the great French international prop forward Remi Casty.

He played 12 games for the Sydney Roosters in 2014 and scored 2 tries, quite an impressive performance for a prop forward in the NRL.

Here is Remi Casty photographed on his way to scoring a try against the Penrith Panthers:

R+mi+Casty+NRL+Rd+13+Storm+v+Roosters+Xpx6oDvDWOWl.jpg

Here is Remi Casty creating mayhem for the Wigan Warriors in the World Club Challenge:

Remi+Casty+Roosters+v+Wigan+World+Club+Challenge+lzguhFboHcJl.jpg

Here is Remi celebrating the scoring of another Roosters try:

datPhoto1_5429766c78075_.jpg

See below his famous antics, yelling "Yes Papa" when miced up for the 2018 Challenge Cup semi final for Catalans against St Helens

I know you are banned from the main forum but your commitment to staying in this persona and being a absolute troll is something that I think is not enough people lol about. Tho I know you'll deny trolling

Runner

Juniors
How could anyone think Gigot is a marquee signing? He is way too slow and at 28 (what 29 next year?) very much a Nicholls like depth signing - if there is even any substance to this rumour.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Scrutineers get onto this.
We need to sign some new players to help me think about 2020.
Really will we actually sign any players to change our fortunes around.

Bench
Scrutineers get onto this.
We need to sign some new players to help me think about 2020.
Really will we actually sign any players to change our fortunes around.
The only things that will change next season will be the smoke Screen from the Board.
We keep getting told we under pressure with the cap so there won’t be any big
Names knocking on our door.
The players who have tapped on the shoulder won’t be going anywhere except for Super League

Old Timer

Coach
What Mc Gregor thinks Gigot will bring to the Dragons.
One thing is for sure will be we get rolled just like the pitch did.

possm

Coach
The only things that will change next season will be the smoke Screen from the Board.
We keep getting told we under pressure with the cap so there won’t be any big
Names knocking on our door.
The players who have tapped on the shoulder won’t be going anywhere except for Super League
How can we be under cap pressure with one of the worst back 5's in the competition and the likes of Dufty, Field, Maranta, Masters, Robson, Allgood, Latimore and a few others all on their way out of the club. If I was in charge, I'd let go Hunt, move Norman to 7 and Sailor to 6 to free up enough cash to buy a fullback, two centres and a winger.

utility dragon

Juniors
How can we be under cap pressure with one of the worst back 5's in the competition and the likes of Dufty, Field, Maranta, Masters, Robson, Allgood, Latimore and a few others all on their way out of the club. If I was in charge, I'd let go Hunt, move Norman to 7 and Sailor to 6 to free up enough cash to buy a fullback, two centres and a winger.
Not a bad idea that one.

The calm one

Juniors
You can't let Hunt go. He ain't going anywhere. Who else is going to give him the coin he is on here. Stay calm

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Relinquish the first genuine, long term halfback since Noel Goldthorpe?

That’s 22 years ago!

Crazy stuff (especially when you contemplate favouring a youngster....Sailor...who has yet to prove his longevity in the NRL). And, get me started on the two five-eighths thing.

Deeply shithouse as demonstrated by Widdop/Marshall.

No, acquiring Norman (including his hefty price tag) was beyond stupid.

Thanks, Millward.

BLM01

First Grade
Relinquish the first genuine, long term halfback since Noel Goldthorpe?

That’s 22 years ago!

Crazy stuff (especially when you contemplate favouring a youngster....Sailor...who has yet to prove his longevity in the NRL). And, get me started on the two five-eighths thing.

Deeply shithouse as demonstrated by Widdop/Marshall.

No, acquiring Norman (including his hefty price tag) was beyond stupid.

Thanks, Millward.
Yeh but having Norman with Hunt is not so stupid. maybe sailor will be a long term fullback.
The only thing that is stupid is the coaching of all

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
You can't let Hunt go. He ain't going anywhere. Who else is going to give him the coin he is on here. Stay calm

Brisbane might-they were rudderless against the Eels and desperately need an experienced 7. We could pick up Oates or a couple of up and comers (Staggs, Fifita) in exchange.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Yeh but having Norman with Hunt is not so stupid. maybe sailor will be a long term fullback.
The only thing that is stupid is the coaching of all

Sailor is just too short for full back. Like him as a 5/8 or 1/2 however. Really like the look of the Raiders Bailey Simonsson (contracted for 2020 but free after that)for a wing/full back spot and Andre Niko for a wing/full-back spot.