What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tood

Bazal

Post Whore
Lowrie was great...he's always done the job for us in defence but Anderson has him running with venom too. He made some strong runs, as did Galuvao. It might be a long way back for Hauraki...

woddy

Juniors
Lowrie was great...he's always done the job for us in defence but Anderson has him running with venom too. He made some strong runs, as did Galuvao. It might be a long way back for Hauraki...

finally a harder road to 1st grade .......been way to easy the last few years just turn up u get a game

fredericko

Juniors
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to Lowrie for saying he should never play 1st grade. He proved tonight he can and I hope he continues with his form and it is not a one off. Well done Todd.

lowrie_4_origin

Juniors
his best game all yeer! shorely nsw whales selectors will be reely looking foward to origan this year! i dont know why hogan wont hury up and pout him at 5/8! he will really make the team play good, and that way jane can play fullbak and bird can go back to lock!

lucablight

First Grade
He was alright but I thought Galuvao, Mateo, Wright and obviously Hindmarsh outplayed him out of the backrowers.

homo man

Juniors
his best game all yeer! shorely nsw whales selectors will be reely looking foward to origan this year! i dont know why hogan wont hury up and pout him at 5/8! he will really make the team play good, and that way jane can play fullbak and bird can go back to lock!
Dude,i thought i was funny clap clap clap.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
1 good game in 2 years,

yeah the SOO selectors will have a hard on

Haynzy

First Grade

Big night celebrating your win Tooood :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
My favourite thread on LU in a long time :clap: :lol:

Mick, you missed it. Todd played up a STORM!!

Latest posts