What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 Field Goal Exponents Sharks

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Hughes - 11
2. Townsend - 10
3. Abercrombie - 9
4. Healey - 8
5. Maloney - 6
6. Rogers. S - 5
6. Kimmorley - 5
6. Hynes - 5
6. Carney - 5
10. Speechley - 4

This is basically a sure thing, Nico on this rate should become No 1 by 2025 at the latest, that would be one of the oldest recors at the sharks to break

Poss

Juniors
I cant remember Nicho kicking 5. Memory must be shot.

I remember the Rabbits game last year.... thats about it. lol

Quigs

Immortal
I remember a couple Hughes kicked up at Sutho Oval. One particular one I nearly missed witnessing as I had just pushed Frenzy off the Scoreboard ladder. Popper was there rebuking us as it was his turn to put the score cards up.

Foz

Bench
Wish Sludge had kicked a 6th.
Good things come to those who wait but even if it was 38 years later.
Remember the Steve Rogers is God banner was up in the members that day.I was on the hill waiting for divine intervention.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Poor Steve never lived long enough to see it either.

Along with a lot of other long suffering souls.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I remember a couple Hughes kicked up at Sutho Oval. One particular one I nearly missed witnessing as I had just pushed Frenzy off the Scoreboard ladder. Popper was there rebuking us as it was his turn to put the score cards up.
My dad's bigger than your dad!! nyah nyah

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I cant remember Nicho kicking 5. Memory must be shot.

I remember the Rabbits game last year.... thats about it. lol
Vs bronco warrior titan and bunny in 22 and then vs bulldog this year
I think.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Just remember the bad old days 2003-2004 when we had to put up with Noddy kicking at 65% because he wanted to compete with Johns as a goalkicking halfback.
I do indeed,

On side note we have had some good goal kicking wingers not in the top 10 Covell & Crossan

Latest posts