What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 3 / Biggest Stinker Movies of 2018

abpanther

Staff member
The Meg has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen, I mean did they really think it was believable to have Jason Statham riding on top of a 75ft Megalodon and stabbing it to death hundreds of metres above the ocean? Yeah okay...

Zoidberg

First Grade
The Meg has to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen, I mean did they really think it was believable to have Jason Statham riding on top of a 75ft Megalodon and stabbing it to death hundreds of metres above the ocean? Yeah okay...
“Hundreds of metres ABOVE the ocean”?
I’ve not seen it.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Pretty triggered.

Is that how it works?
Seemed to be the mentality for Hollywood critics, yeah it was good and I enjoyed it but reading review on it noone wanted to be that one person to bag it because they would automatically be racist instead of maybe just not a comic book fan

axl rose

Bench
That’s a slightly unfavourable comment about black panther.

RACIST!!!!!!

Isn’t that how it works?

Alright alright I take it back

BySE1Uh.gif

Last edited:

azzah72

Bench
Removing the blockbusters/comic book movies as I thought they were all entertaining enough, my top 5 would be (no order):

Searching - a gimmick concept that could of ended up bad but ended up being a really good thriller.
A simple favour - I genuinely like Kendrick and lively, even if they are in some bad movies but this ended up being a fun, dark comedy noir in the vein of wild things.
Blindspotting - a cracking movie that covers all sorts of topics such as racism, gentrification, family etc. Really good with one scene towards the end being absolutely amazing of a performance.
Blackklansman - another with a similar subject matter that was entertaining and completely horrifying at the same time that it was based on true events.
Widows - a cracking little crime movie that I think went under everyone's radars. Not sure if it has released here or not but I watched it in America.

The one I thought would be good that ended up pretty shit:

Red sparrow - Edgerton tried hard bit iit was ultimately boring, even with JL's boobs.

Wizardman

First Grade
Removing the blockbusters/comic book movies as I thought they were all entertaining enough, my top 5 would be (no order):

Searching - a gimmick concept that could of ended up bad but ended up being a really good thriller.
A simple favour - I genuinely like Kendrick and lively, even if they are in some bad movies but this ended up being a fun, dark comedy noir in the vein of wild things.
Blindspotting - a cracking movie that covers all sorts of topics such as racism, gentrification, family etc. Really good with one scene towards the end being absolutely amazing of a performance.
Blackklansman - another with a similar subject matter that was entertaining and completely horrifying at the same time that it was based on true events.
Widows - a cracking little crime movie that I think went under everyone's radars. Not sure if it has released here or not but I watched it in America.

The one I thought would be good that ended up pretty shit:

Red sparrow - Edgerton tried hard bit iit was ultimately boring, even with JL's boobs.

I f**king hated Widows....great cast but so very boring.