What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 35 is up

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=profile-player

It might not be absolutely final, considering it's still November, but it would have to be very close - somebody has gone to the trouble to update the list since the end of the season.

New additions:

Barba
Blair
J. Mannah
Mullaney
Penese
Roberts
Ryan
Sandow
Savage
Sio
N. Smith
Tautai
Terepo
Tonga x 2

Of the 35 man NRL squad, Loko and Cheyse Blair (both massive blokes) are still eligible for NYC.

Jason Seage is listed in the NYC squad:

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=profile-player-nyc

Loads of new names there including Hopoate and Vescio.

Bring on 2012 f**kEN BRING IT ON MERKINS!!!!

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Zero Tackle says he's uncontracted for next year and neither rleague.com nor wikipedia knows anything about what he's doing in 2012.

Maybe it is a Wenty contract. He's only about 23 and he's played 8 first grade games since his debut in '09. He only managed 2 NRL games this year.

I have to say though that we do seem to have more than enough centres and edge forwards for next year. Troy Savage has never played first grade and he's in our top 35 for 2012. If we'd signed Mataka I doubt Savage would be ahead of him. Likewise Cheyse Blair.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Cheyse Blair is 195cm tall! 1cm taller that Patty O'Hanlon.

Just finished his third season of Toyota Cup and could play a fourth again next year. He's also been in the Roosters full-time squad since he was 18 but never played first grade.

In the NYC he played a game on the wing and four at fullback as a 17 year old (2009). The next year he played 18 games at centre (one on the wing) and this year he played 14 games at centre, three on the wing.

I can't find how much NSW Cup he's played.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
From memory, Cameron was set for another role within the club.
It's exact title though, escapes me at this point in time.

Time can certainly be modelled as a continuum, with individual moments represented as points along said continuum. This is the linear perception of time - this is time as we experience it.

So while you mightn't be aware of Cameron's new role at the club at this point in time, you certainly were well aware of it at a previous point in time (likely multiple points actually) and these points in time all lay along the continuum representing that range of time prior to the present - the time we have already experienced.

My hope for you, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this feeling, is that you once again become aware of the title of Matt Cameron's new role at the club at a future point in time - that is, a point (or points) in time along the continuum which represents that range of time yet to be experienced.

Of course, none of this takes into account alternate models of time, many of which would see you simultaneously knowing and not knowing what Cameron will be doing at the Eels in 2012.

Latest posts