What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 4 Chances

i just did a little ladder predictor & I came up with a weird result of 5 teams finishing first on 34 points.
Its such a weird comp.
Anyways I have us playing Roosters week 1.
Unless arrogance gets the better of the them again & they switch off

coolumsharkie

Referee
ladder-positions_20180813.jpg

You're not wrong, Storm can still miss the 8.

Who ya got on 34. Sharks warriors dragons Penrith and storm ?

You predicting the storm to lose to Penrith in round 25 at home for Billy’s bukkake party?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I can see us finishing 4th tbh, Penrith are shot.

We should beat both Newcastle and Bulldogs, Penrith have away trips to Auckland and Melbourne to finish.

Dragons play Dogs (who they have an ordinary record against) and Newcastle away on old boys day which is never a guaranteed win for anyone.

We got this

Quigs

Immortal
All I hope for is that we just win the next two and do it in a style that doesn't give me heart pulpatations. You know what I mean. Comfortable lead with 5 to go and not a chance of a miracle defeat.

I think the other contenders are in deeper poo than us. Widopples Stains, Souffs with a busted Reynolds, Pennies without a Jimmy, Storm heavy hit by their wounded.

We are entering interesting times. It is just a shame that our special dickheads blew a few of those ones we should of won standing on our heads. Cronullafied is like gastric, it gives me the shits.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I look at a few of the teams in the 8, and they have peaked already throughout the season and need to lift again, I think we still havent peaked, getting job done.

I think we are a team who plays better in the big games, pre 2016 we could look good make finals and go pear shape now its reverse its getting into the finals once there we are a big show, and teams DONT WANT TO PLAY US, because win or lose its a game that drains them

Card Shark

Immortal
I think we are on the same course as last year.

We haven’t really reached any great heights this year & haven’t strung more than 2 or 3 good games together all year.

Whilst the comp is open, I don’t think we will be good enough to take advantage.

Weaponhead

Coach
I think we are on the same course as last year.

We haven’t really reached any great heights this year & haven’t strung more than 2 or 3 good games together all year.

Whilst the comp is open, I don’t think we will be good enough to take advantage.
This is my concern also. It's been a long time since this team played great footy. They can out scrap most if these teams in a one off game but the clunky attack is still a real issue.

Hope we are wrong and they deliver when it counts.

Card Shark

Immortal
We thought they could deliver when it counted last year but couldn’t even beat a depleted Cowboys.

Missed a golden opportunity to advance to the Grand Final...let’s hope that still hurts them.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Is it possible to still come first if we rack up two 50 point wins?

Mathematically yes, realistically no.

Melbourne, Dragons, Souths and Roosters would have to all lose their next 2 games by healthy margins to even make that possible. Considering Souths play Raiders (a) and Melbourne play Titans (a), a win for either of those two makes it near impossible for us to jump them. The only realistic chance of any of the current top 4 dropping points is Dragons away to Dogs and Roosters away to Dariarse and Creepin.

Penrith will probably lose to warriors and Storm both away so fifth place is possible.

We’d have to rack up a MASSIVE win over Newcastle and Dogs, while hoping everybody above loses both their next games to even have a chance.

We will rue losing that f**king Manly game, that could very well cost us a top four spot come the end of next weekend. They beat us every time the merkins.

King Ben

Juniors
I have us 5th on For and Against. Could face Brisbane, Warriors or Penrith in the first week. Very important who wins between Penrith and Warriors this week.

With the Dragons current form you can’t Bank two wins from Bulldogs (Home) & Newcastle (Away).

Bulldogs are a big bogey side for them and are in good form. They play Newcastle (Away) and last game of the season for the Knights. There will be a huge crowd cheering them on.

As long as we win our two remaining games I think we’ll get 4th possie.

Latest posts