What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 6 biggest hitters

Josh Miller.........hmmm

Looking at your links;

1. head clash with Weyman
2. Miller comes off 2nd best
3. Miller comes off 2nd best
4. repeat of the Weyman head clash

Miller>everybody ........I don't think so.

You can say a lot of things about Matai, but he has put on some big hits over the years.

Put a good shot on Hannant in the prelim..........

The 1st link is against the Broncos, must be a problem with your browser

Also I don't think it matters who comes off second best. It's about who the biggest hitters are. If you hurt yourself in the process it doesn't stop the hit being massive, if anything it's evidence of just how big the hits are!

I mean, somebody could say the exact same thing about Matai. He hurts himself in most his hits. You hit someone who hurt yourself always, to some degree. I don't think you could say much about Miller hurting himself, he's probably just concussion prone

I have a different view on what constitutes a big hit i think compard to other people. IMO if you measured the impact of a Josh Miller hit it would be out of this world. He could throw himself through a wall. I'm not sure Matai could. Matai has more of a traditional technique and hurts/dominates people easily. Miller is more of a blindside artist who races up and hits you before you can really get ready for the contact

Matai if you ask me is a more dominant player and hitter. But Millers individual hits are more awesome, in the proper sense of the word. Those Miller hits against the Roosters and Weyman would have been considered hits of the season if done by someone like Matai or Burgess.

I like my hitters to literally throw themselves through the air and send the tackled player into orbit.

In saying that though I would definitely rather get hit by Miller in a kamikaze tackle than get hit by Matai low. Matais hit against Dean Young and LOD the other year I think it was are 2 of the best rib shots I've ever seen. In the NRL at least, the best rib shot was probably in the SL the other year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mF2l1L5tEM

:crazy:

Mr Fourex

Bench
I have a different view on what constitutes a big hit i think compard to other people. IMO if you measured the impact of a Josh Miller hit it would be out of this world. He could throw himself through a wall. I'm not sure Matai could. Matai has more of a traditional technique and hurts/dominates people easily. Miller is more of a blindside artist who races up and hits you before you can really get ready for the contact

I prefer technique over Kamakaze. How can you say you've smashed someone when they get up and play the ball and you're left lying on the ground.........concussed.

Accidentally found a beauty from Greg Inglis on Chris Heighington

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_4_jUhV-o&feature=related

LOL@ Joey in the background chuckling.......:D

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I prefer technique over Kamakaze. How can you say you've smashed someone when they get up and play the ball and you're left lying on the ground.........concussed.

Accidentally found a beauty from Greg Inglis on Chris Heighington

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT_4_jUhV-o&feature=related

LOL@ Joey in the background chuckling.......:D

Wow, what a beauty. Hitting a guy who is prone, having passed a second earlier and coming in late. Well done Greg Speedboat.

Latest posts