What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 - Contenders and pretenders

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Contenders
DRAGONS
ROOSTERS
Maybe's
PANTHERS
WARRIORS
EAGLES
BRONCO'S
EELS
Pretender's
TIGERS
TITANS
Dead Men Walking
DOGS
RABBITS
RAIDERS
KNIGHTS
COWBOYS
SHARKS
Cheats
STORM

My 2 cents worth

Lol. Oh, you are serious.
Inconsistency...well...after three straight victories I'd have to say we're well on the way to fixing some of our stupid sh*t.

In your 9 years of watching league can you recall a premiership winner that has conceded heavy losses to the four worst teams in the competition (excluding Melbourne)? Indeed most of these losses were experienced early in the season and do not serve as a gauge of recent form, however they illustrate that the Roosters, unlike say St George, are capable of an absolutely dismal performance.

typicalfan

Coach
That is pretty much how I feel about the Warriors. It's a minor miracle that we're up where we are given the injuries we have endured. If anything, this season is already a success because of the amount of quality juniors we have helped develop due to the adversity. Augers well for us long term.
Warriors are a little different, all they have to do is finish bottom 4 and snatch an upset and all of a sudden they have a home semi final, a huge advantage. But yeah the Warriors are playing like they should have last year.

mongoose

Coach
The warriors 1, 6, 7 and 9 is one of the weakest in the comp. I am of the firm beleif that you need atleast 3 very good players in these positions.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Roosters off a short turnaround against Brisbane/MNF syndrome = Eels will destroy them

Tigers = Parra owns this mob,look at the past 12 or so clashes,will destroy them at Parra stadium

Warriors = Parra will not lose there last home game of the season and the Warriors will not beat Parra twice in one year.

Bunnies
= This team never beats the Eels

4 easy wins,end of story.

Roosters playing this Saturday night. they have backed up from MNF twice this season and lost the following game, both were on a Saturday night. lost to the Knights by 18 and Sharks by 24

Eels will have a field day.

Double dare you people to bet on the Roosters in this game.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Roosters playing this Saturday night. they have backed up from MNF twice this season and lost the following game, both were on a Saturday night. lost to the Knights by 18 and Sharks by 24

Eels will have a field day.

Double dare you people to bet on the Roosters in this game.

Sharks put 40+ on them and Knights put 30+ on them

Hayne will put 50 on them alone.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
We will have Pearcey and Myles back, don't get too excited yet...

Thats even better for the Eels,now people will expect the Roosters to perform even better with them and they surely won't.

Roosters will once again crumble going for the dreaded 3 wins in a row.

CMUX

Thats even better for the Eels,now people will expect the Roosters to perform even better with them and they surely won't.

Roosters will once again crumble going for the dreaded 3 wins in a row.

:lol: We are actually on 4 wins in a row now you fool.

Carneyval > haynetrain

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
Roosters are the biggest pretenders. They don't deserve to be in the top 4 let alone the top 8. They will die a slow and painful death by the end of the year.

P.S I never though I could hate a team so much. But there's so little not to hate.

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters are the biggest pretenders. They don't deserve to be in the top 4 let alone the top 8. They will die a slow and painful death by the end of the year.

P.S I never though I could hate a team so much. But there's so little not to hate.

Canberra still sooking? :lol:

eddy2

Juniors

I despise quite a few teams (it's good for the soul) but to deny talent, hard work, consistency and improvement with the "undeserved" tag makes an imbecile of the highest order.

gUt

Coach

There's not too many out there who hate the rorters more than me but they are playing good, entertaining footy and are looming as a genuine threat.

Latest posts