What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total waste of $$$

_Johnsy

Referee
After watching the first 37 minutes, whatever parra paid for finch, a total waste of money.

pantherz9103

First Grade
If he doesn't fire they can drop him pretty quickly. Surely they have someone else who can do the job in their premiership winning premier league team?

Mr Saab

Referee
no.2_lukeburt said:
why, finch WHY! :cry:

Because he is brett finch.
The wes patten of the 21st century.
One game he plays like Peter Sterling....the next he plays like Ben Kusto.
There is no middle ground with him

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
smith has tried, but he hasnt gotten involved at all.
finch has been involved, ALOT, in both defense and offese... to the point where i hope he becomes invisible

Brutus

Referee
_Johnsy said:
After watching the first 37 minutes, whatever parra paid for finch, a total waste of money.

They only paid $23.56 a season for him so it's not that bad.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Let's just wait and see where Parra are after Round 26, Then you can maybe laugh at Finch & Parra then maybe?

Round 1, Get over it, teams like Canberra, Newcastle and Cronulla have always been March/ April champions.

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
omg u losers wuldnt kno talent if u tried...canberra r gona come last so why would you guys make fun of finchy?

the knights will come 2nd last if johns gets injured

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
SpaceMonkey said:
McKinnon, Witt & Crockett certainly didn't look like a waste of $$ today :cool:

No they definitely did not, thou for mind both Witt and Crockett were pretty quiet at the start while we were running amack of the Eels.

I think it's too early to write Finch off yet, I can't stand the guy..I really dislike him as a matter of fact, but it's ONLY ROUND 1, lots of time for him and players from other teams to gel. Every team basically has a newish halves combo, and right now you expect the odd communication break down or bad error. Get over it.

wittyfan

Referee
The Eels usually take a while to get their season going so they shouldn't be panicking just yet.

Bumble

First Grade
GoTheBears said:
why did wests sell crocket, i assumed he was one of their gun youngsters

Obviously Jason Moodie and Daniel Fitzhenry were far better options. :roll:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bumble said:
Obviously Jason Moodie and Daniel Fitzhenry were far better options. :roll:

Chris Lawrence and Ben Jeffery. Remember the names.

You can't keep everyone. Besides, although Crockett is quick, he's poor under the high ball and has bad hands.

Latest posts