What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We have spoken to him but there was not really much interest from our end.

I wouldn't take too much notice of the media. Apart from SB most of our targets have been from France and/or Germany

Deacon

First Grade
CNe_GACUwAAYnXs.jpg

Finally one in

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez, some of the names being tossed around are giving me a boner and I'm not talking about the media

looks like we are trying to get Pato in on a loan to see if he is up to the EPL as he is knocking them in for fun at Corithians and Sau Paulo, we are talking to him but that's all I know

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Think Son is going to be a cracking signing for you guys. Really surprised he handed in a transfer request to leave BL with them having champs League. Was hoping LFC would have a crack at him last season.

Should work well with Harry as well. Look forward to watching him as a neutral.

Deacon

First Grade
geez, some of the names being tossed around are giving me a boner and I'm not talking about the media

looks like we are trying to get Pato in on a loan to see if he is up to the EPL as he is knocking them in for fun at Corithians and Sau Paulo, we are talking to him but that's all I know

Seems to be bloody close now

ggmu

Juniors

When i seen this i wondered why spurs would be bringing in an old striker. Then i see he is only 25 lol i knew he made a name for himself at a young age but i still thought he was close to 30.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is Milan played him into the ground at only 18 years of age and its taken him ages to recover from his injuries.

We really lacked some creativity without Eriksen last night, we got a couple of decent newbies but Poch always makes them wait a month or so before playing them.

Really dont know why Trippier has not had a run as yet.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
He's apparently had meetings with Juve and Milan reps last few days as well so be a hell of a signing considering other interested parties.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, I think Juve will get Lamela but their window closes in about 24 hours so its pretty late in the window for them and we have already outbid Milan by a few million Euros

fingers crossed but he's almost one of those players you expect will go to one of the bigger clubs in Europe

In our favour, Chadli was his best man at his wedding, not that that means much in a transfer

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Fine with me, if it helps us get Witzel.

Lamela could be going to France now, gee things can change quick.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hard to get info atm but from a reliable source we appear to be on track and should be officially announced on the last day. Still looks like SB plus a DM, likely Witzel but wouldn't be surprised if its some one else.

Manure made a huge last minute bid for Hugo but he has no interest in playing for them at any cost. He loves Poch and Spurs and doesn't want to leave.

ggmu

Juniors
Why would they make a last minute bid when they have Navas coming in from the DDG transfer?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How can I answer for them ?

Perhaps it was the previous day as the leaks can take some time to get out.

Who knows

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like SB is either done or being done. We are still talking to Witzel so fingers crossed.

If they both come off it will be a great TW for us.

Latest posts