What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well I had been out, had a few'after the Eels game

sat down to watch the game thinking who are these players, I dont recognise anyone, realised I was looking at the white shits instead of the green shirts

just could not get used to the green

Deacon

First Grade
well I had been out, had a few'after the Eels game

sat down to watch the game thinking who are these players, I dont recognise anyone, realised I was looking at the white shits instead of the green shirts

just could not get used to the green

Left homebush at 60min mark and made it too Surrey hills in time for kick off :confused:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee Moura has been a very astute signing, wasn't wanted by PSG

Poch really seems to have a good eye for a player

great win by the boys

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
DlooNmlX4Aca96J.jpg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The Stadium is self funded and has no affect on transfers, or so we are told, but its pretty much what everyone expected, stadiums rarely ever come in on time and/or budget.

We get a decent income from the NFL as well.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
about 30 shots on goal and 75% possession and only 2 goals

pretty much sums up where we are at right now

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its the only way we can win, we just seem to have lost our mojo

mind you we miss Dembele and Wanyama who will both probabaly never play again, take the best 2 mids out of any team and they will struggle

having said that Winks was immense at DM this morning, never seen him play that role before

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so good having so many player back from injury and having a decent squad to pick from but I never expected a result like like this

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How the f**k did we get out of that group, thought we were gone after the first 3 games.

Unlucky not to beat Barca, had way more shots on target and a lot of the play, but we'll take that away draw.

nöyd

Staff member
Couldn't watch the game due to work, all I heard was that we had to win to go through, and when I heard that we drew 1-1, I thought we were gone.

Get home and check my instagram feed, and the players are all smiles, i'm like wtf??

COYS

thorson1987

Coach
Couldn't watch the game due to work, all I heard was that we had to win to go through, and when I heard that we drew 1-1, I thought we were gone.

Get home and check my instagram feed, and the players are all smiles, i'm like wtf??

COYS

Yeah you just needed to match the Inter result.

hellteam

First Grade
Had the Optus box on... switching from the Spurs game to the Inter game in the last 10 minutes was heart attack material.

I agree I turned it on for the last 3 or so min of the Inter game.... they nearly scored about 4 times. I don't think my heart rate has ever been so high.

PSV were really desperate

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just watched the Mini game on Optus sports, how we did not score another couple of goals is beyond me, so many open goals that we missed, Son and Rose missed some really straightforward ones.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gee Poch giving our youngsters a decent run, Oliver Skip getting game time for the 3rd game in a row, now KWP getting a full 90 mins and gets MOM.

Up to second now but only because Citihad f**ked up.