What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Still only early days but with the way Hull, West Brom and Stoke have been performing i can see one or both of Newcastle and Ttottenham getting relegated this year.

Which would be absolutely hilarious. Fancy spending all that money only to let your two strikers go. Tottenham really are very soft, and Ramos has to go.

fish eel

Immortal
Still only early days but with the way Hull, West Brom and Stoke have been performing i can see one or both of Newcastle and Ttottenham getting relegated this year.

Which would be absolutely hilarious. Fancy spending all that money only to let your two strikers go. Tottenham really are very soft, and Ramos has to go.

But Tommy.....they kept Darren Bent :lol:

A win for Spurs at last.

image001.jpg

Tom Shines

First Grade
But really their transfer policy was dubious at best.

After letting Keane, Berb, Malbranque and Defoe go, where would the goals come from? Certainly not Bent, and Roman has been a let down.

Not enough steel anywhere in that side.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Defoe was only a bench player and hardly got any game time, he was 4th in line behind Berbatov, Keane and Bent.

Ridders

Coach
And he's going great guns at Pompey. Still doesn't change the fact that Spurs had 4 strikers last season and kept the sh*ttest one.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not disagreeing with you

Defoe now plays for England and yet Bent cant even get on the bench.

JJ and Bentley have been dropped, King hasn't played for Englands for ages as he's never fit.

Only Woodgate gets a run for England now.

We've made some pretty poor decisions.

Tom Shines

First Grade
...starting with sacking Martin Jol last season.

Jol had 7 from 10 when he got the arse, Grande is on 2 from 8. Unless he fails to win both matches he is in a much worse position that Spuds were this time last year.

Tommax25

Bench
Selling two favourite sons like Defoe and Keane can't exactly have boosted team morale.

and keane was 'vice'-captain as well, and of course the vice in that title means absolutely nothing, Keane was essentially captain as ledly king hasn't played a string of games in a row for longer than I can remember. Although I dont think spurs had a choice with him or berbatov, they both wanted to leave.

Ridders

Coach
Spurs no way in the world deserved a point from that game, but fair play to you guys. I was tempted to stop watching once it was 4-2, lucky i persisted. Bentley looked great, easily the MOTM. Gomes is still a dunce.

Status
Not open for further replies.