What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gomes has a bad wrist and sore ribs, he got knocked unconscious at training and he really should be resting for a week or two, he not that bad.

Hutton's first game this year from a long layoff and it showed, hopelessly out of touch, gave away 2 goals.

Spurs fans are pretty happy with an away draw at the Emirates, its as good as a win at home

Deacon said:
gees just watched the game for the 2nd time cant get sick of that

lol,

I just keep rewinding and watching the last 15 minutes

Keep trying to ring _Macca and all I get is his voice mail :fist:

RedVGooner

Juniors
trust me im never going to watch that match ever again!!

and on _Macca i don't think he will be on LU anytime soon lol

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
watched it down at my local club last night, good timing, got there just on half time

I can never get sick of those last 15 minutes

Iafeta

Referee
It's just like Eddie Murphy says on Delirious I think it is about giving a cracker to a starving man. 15 minutes of glory is like reaching nirvana for a Tottenham fan at the moment....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we do better against the top teams

held both Chelski and the Gooners to away draws

Ridders

Coach
Ah the beauty of football. One minute its like your making out with the hottest chick on the planet, and the next minute, its like that chick turns into a dike and bites your dick off. I'll take my serving of pie and take a much needed sleep.

Ridders

Coach
To be fair, we did own the game, but guilty of not putting it away. We have no-one to blame but ourselves. Fair play to Tottenham, its there time to get a bit of luck.

Deacon

First Grade
Bring on the top teams every week Home or Away COYS, lucky again but who cares the climb continues.......

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
oh I'm just wild about 'arry

go you good things, jumped 2 spots up the ladder

Tom Shines

First Grade
Big game tonight merkins, it's time to give 'Arry his second thrashing at COMS in the space of month.

Three weeks ago, I would have said we'd win by twenty, now though, not so sure.

Should be a cracker.

It's not on telly, so I'll post a link to a stream if you send me a PM.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Funny how Fox keep advertising the fact that they show all EPL games.

Yeah f**king merkins. They did it last season, but have now gone back to the old Super Sky Four and no-one else. They've done away with the red button except for Saturdays it seems.

I mean, they have three regualr channels, and what sport is so important that they can't show live football on both Fox 1 2 and 3 at 2am on a Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.