What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont rate him much either, but 'arry says we shouldn't have to spend too much money

this worries me a bit when we have sh*t loads to spend

Hutton update

Alan Hutton is set for a lengthy spell on the sidelines after suffering a fracture in his right foot.

The Scottish international defender will now undergo surgery and faces up to five months out of action.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/huttonupdate261108.html

shame really, he is much better than BAE imo
Hutton is a right back and we have Corluka and Gunter to cover that position. Ekotto is a left back who for some reason Harry prefers over Bale.
Decent win against NEC, 5 or 6 changes and never really troubled, another clean sheet for Gomes who did everything well:shock:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hutton is a right back and we have Corluka and Gunter to cover that position. Ekotto is a left back who for some reason Harry prefers over Bale.
Decent win against NEC, 5 or 6 changes and never really troubled, another clean sheet for Gomes who did everything well:shock:

according to the reports Gunter played pretty well this morning as well but Bale was very poor, still a kid tho

Corluka has been used as a central defender when King is out, thats why we need Hutton back, King is not that reliable and atm his form is pretty ordinary

according to the reports Gunter played pretty well this morning as well but Bale was very poor, still a kid tho

Corluka has been used as a central defender when King is out, thats why we need Hutton back, King is not that reliable and atm his form is pretty ordinary
Gunter did play well, Bale did pretty well too, it was his cross for the goal.
King is playing well, we need his calmness at the back. Dawson played ok today so we can keep Corluka at right back.

Your from Newcastle and you support Tottenham?
Yes, Tottenham were the first team i ever saw when i was about 5 and it has stuck. It's not good when we Lose to Newcastle but great when we win:)
Tottenham have loads of fans all over the country, when i go down on the train to see them, you have fans from Scotland already on the train, a few get on at Newcastle and other northern cities like York. Some of the accents you hear at the stadium are unreal, scottish, irish, welsh, danish, german even american. Tottenham are and always will be a big club.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, Tottenham were the first team i ever saw when i was about 5 and it has stuck. It's not good when we Lose to Newcastle but great when we win:)
Tottenham have loads of fans all over the country, when i go down on the train to see them, you have fans from Scotland already on the train, a few get on at Newcastle and other northern cities like York. Some of the accents you hear at the stadium are unreal, scottish, irish, welsh, danish, german even american. Tottenham are and always will be a big club.

I hope to get to England next year.

Its been my life long ambition to a see an ashes game at Lourdes and a Spurs game at WHL.

I hope to get to England next year.

Its been my life long ambition to a see an ashes game at Lourdes and a Spurs game at WHL.
If you can get to a game, try and get to derby game, obviously Arsenal or Chelsea, but even a game against little West Ham has a great atmosphere.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If you can get to a game, try and get to derby game, obviously Arsenal or Chelsea, but even a game against little West Ham has a great atmosphere.

I'll settle for anything, its very hard to get tickets

I understand most Spurs games are sell out with 20,000 on the waiting list for membership.

There is a thread at COYS which offers tickets but you need to be quick and very lucky.

I'll settle for anything, its very hard to get tickets

I understand most Spurs games are sell out with 20,000 on the waiting list for membership.

There is a thread at COYS which offers tickets but you need to be quick and very lucky.
They are hard to get but the club do put a few thousand up for general sale. Before i got my season ticket i managed to get tickets for one off games ok. If push comes to shove you can always get one from the touts outside WHL, downside is the better the opposition the more expensive the tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.