What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a COYS member ?
No, not a member. Not been to game for a couple of years either, really miss not going but the cost is outrageous. Where is used to sit this year cost £850 for a season ticket, i think thats about $2000au, add in the cost of getting the train and its just too much. I will go back but only for one off games.

dogz08

First Grade
We seem to be in trouble with strikers, we have to play Yakubu up front on he's own with Cahill behind, i think the way we can win is if Gomez has 1 of them days lol

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
my biggest concern is Arteta when we have Modric still out, otherwise he would even things up a bit

my biggest concern is Arteta when we have Modric still out, otherwise he would even things up a bit
I know you wont agree but i think we really miss Jenas, he is the only midfielder we have who runs beyond our strikers and causes the opposition problems, the midfield of Huddlestone and Zokora doesnt work because they are both too defensive.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeah, having JJ and Modric out made us look pretty unorganized

even then it was only a fluky deflection that cost us a draw

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
LOL nar it was class, we deserved the win anyway

it was arse, not class

your player tried to get out of the way and the ball deflected off his legs

we did play poor, I'll admit that, missed our centre pairing very badly

dogz08 said:
Arteta has been garbage this season, wouldn't worry about him

he actually set the goal up, passed it to the goal scorer, he seems to be our bogieman

well if the scousers are the yardstick, its in the bag
Speaking of the scousers, i reckon Robbie Keane must be starting to regret going there, he doesnt look anything like the Keane we have seen over the last few years. Once Torres is fit again he will be on the bench, he made a big mistake going there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
why, he made the right decision

not exactly a great spectacle, terrible passing from both teams

Status
Not open for further replies.