What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toulouse V Leeds

carlnz

Bench
Ali try, 22-12 kick to come. they are really struggling with the speed now..looks like the flood gates will open after two tries back to back

carlnz

Bench
Ragun try!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A TRY!!! the number 12 runs 30 odd metres to score!!

22-16 38 min

yakstorm

First Grade
Half Time:

Leeds Rhinos 22 (Tries: Ali Lauitiiti, Danny McGuire, Gareth Ellis, Chris McKenna; Goals: Robert Burrow 3) lead Toulouse Olympic 18 (Tries: Sebastien Raguin, Adrien Viala, James Wynne; Goals: Damian Couturier 3)

carlnz

Bench
Half time:

Toulouse are playing simple Rugby League and i can tell you if this is what they normally play then give them a Super Legaue Contract now!! The are only having trouble of the speed and sometimes one on one defence. Their half back can bloody well kick the ball!!

Leeds arent playing to bad, just pushing the ball a couple of times. But out of all the Super League i have watch this season with Leeds playing, i dont think i have seen them under this pressure! ie Toulouse forcing two drop outs in a row, playing the numbers game.

I think it will be all on after 10 mins in the second half, no dount Leeds will play simple game with speed.

carlnz

Bench
Sebastien Raguin is one French Man to really impresse me so far, even the tv commentators saying he should be in Super League soon!

DIEHARD

----
For all the radio listeners, it sure is good fun to hear about the National League news? ;-)