What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Townsend Points F/A vs Raiders

1990 sharkie

Juniors
No, it wasn’t.

But you don’t have the ability to see anything but what you want to see I’m afraid.

Be careful with that. It’ll get you into trouble.

He kicked it into a player. How can anyone think it was a good kick?

If you ever kick it into a player 5m infront of you it's always a shit kick, you can be lucky and get a result from it but never makes it a good kick

Quicksilver

Bench
He kicked it into a player. How can anyone think it was a good kick?

If you ever kick it into a player 5m infront of you it's always a shit kick, you can be lucky and get a result from it but never makes it a good kick

It’s difficult to tell from the footage I’ve seen how the ball there exactly. But it ended up in a great position. If a deflection is forced that’s great.

You could come up with plenty of shit things Townsend did, but this was not one of them.

You let your hatred cloud your judgment. It’s really quite pathetic.

Quigs

Immortal
Fharhkkk me they have been kicking into players all bloody season. Chadley, the other blokes with the hammy's - they have been doing it for fharhking weeks.

How many times did the imbeciles kick it into the warriors in the game over the ditch - six bloody times in one game and ..... ummmm yeah I think we lost that one by a point too.

That game was a record breaker for pro NRL halves kicking straight into the opposition players whilst trying to clear their own end.

It has been a major problem most of the year along with the goal kicking.

Fharhkkk me they have been kicking into players all bloody season. Chadley, the other blokes with the hammy's - they have been doing it for fharhking weeks.

How many times did the imbeciles kick it into the warriors in the game over the ditch - six bloody times in one game and ..... ummmm yeah I think we lost that one by a point too.

That game was a record breaker for pro NRL halves kicking straight into the opposition players whilst trying to clear their own end.

It has been a major problem most of the year along with the goal kicking.
I put it down to the slow service from half on a lot of occasions.
Not B1 strong point.

Quigs

Immortal
Simple Fix and I am only a dumb old front rower of absolutely no repute.

The Fix ............ stand fharkin deeper and get some blocker in the way ... some simple cover.

It's not rocket surgery for fharrks sake.

webShark

I found it quite interesting Chad had a hand in nearly every point for and against us yesterday:

For:

2nd try / xeri = 4 points
3rd try / Ronaldo = 4 points
1st field goal = 1 point
2nd field goal = 1 point

Total = 10

Against:

1 try = 6 points
2nd try = 6 points

Total = 12

It pretty much sums him up, rocks and diamonds.

Maybe we should replace him with Flanno Junior? But the only 3 times he touched the ball he cost us 3 points. CT is not Andrew Johns but is in the top 2 halves at the club. For mine he is the best , whether that is a good thing is debatable. SJ is the definition of rocks and diamonds but with more rocks. Kyle has shown nothing but can convert , until Sunday. Moylan done nothing in the halves and Wado never has.
I found it quite interesting Chad had a hand in nearly every point for and against us yesterday:

For:

2nd try / xeri = 4 points
3rd try / Ronaldo = 4 points
1st field goal = 1 point
2nd field goal = 1 point

Total = 10

Against:

1 try = 6 points
2nd try = 6 points

Total = 12

It pretty much sums him up, rocks and diamonds.
Kyle Flanagan was better of course. 3 touches for -6 points. Apart from 3 misses , I can't remember a single thing he did. Cannot believe he will start for the Roosters. Hope he does.

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Maybe we should replace him with Flanno Junior? But the only 3 times he touched the ball he cost us 3 points. CT is not Andrew Johns but is in the top 2 halves at the club. For mine he is the best , whether that is a good thing is debatable. SJ is the definition of rocks and diamonds but with more rocks. Kyle has shown nothing but can convert , until Sunday. Moylan done nothing in the halves and Wado never has.

Kyle Flanagan was better of course. 3 touches for -6 points. Apart from 3 misses , I can't remember a single thing he did. Cannot believe he will start for the Roosters. Hope he does.

Cut out pass to Morris led to a try and the kick he put in which was almost a try.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
@millersnose

Hair envy

6345381f23cc8262e80ebab136e0326c

MilkShark

First Grade

The point is, for every point Chad puts on he gives one away. It's happened so many times.

Chad has been playing NRL since 2011, KJ has had a few games this year and last.

I hope he starts for Roosters also.

Just you wait.