What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Cup farce

I like reserve grade and I have season tickets but just don't have the time to go to two different grounds in the one weekend. It used to be great rocking up and watching the three grades on the ONE day.

I loved the days when there were 5 grades in a day. But if you don't have time that is cool. If you arn't going to Manly on Monday, come down to Wenty on Sunday.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Toyota Cup is pretty much touch footy,those no hopers have no idea how to defend and 90% of them have never made a tackle in there lives.

sooty

Juniors
sorry guys for starting the thread and then departing, busy day, when it all comes down to it in my view it is after all a parramatta junior team and we are struggling. Whether they defend well, are big, been raided by others to me is irrelevant we are second last and this shouldnt happen.

bartman

Immortal
In the small parts of NYC games that I have caught this year, I've seen a distinct lack of defence from the Parra side. You can't win games if you can't tackle.

I suppose they're doing better than Parra Union this year - did anyone see their score from the weekend? :lol:

Eels Dude

Coach
I loved the days when there were 5 grades in a day. But if you don't have time that is cool. If you arn't going to Manly on Monday, come down to Wenty on Sunday.

I personally support the Parramatta Eels and the blue and gold, not the Wenty Magpies and whatever jersey they were. Reserve grade has suffered because of the NYC. It's reduced it to park football and NRL players suffer in development because they're playing in a packed stadium one week and small oval the next.

I personally support the Parramatta Eels and the blue and gold, not the Wenty Magpies and whatever jersey they were. Reserve grade has suffered because of the NYC. It's reduced it to park football and NRL players suffer in development because they're playing in a packed stadium one week and small oval the next.

I think that is the biggest load of bullsh*t going around. Having watched the Reserve grade for many years, I would say that the competition in the NSW cup is just the thing we need for our Developing NRL players.