What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Cup Vs Panthers - Live Updates

hineyrulz

Post Whore
that wasn't TTs fault - it was whoever threw the stupid pass to him (finch i think) ... he had to stop then start running - throw the f'n ball infront of him - he was no chance once he had to stop
Agreed, he had to wait a week for the pass, but still he should have dived earlier.

strider

Post Whore
btw - re: the kicking - don't put all the blame on finch - fleti has done alot of kicking tonight

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Plus no neck Maxwell is a joke, after the Mateo bust how f**king of side we're they and no fricking penalty:x

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wow i never complain about the ref but is Ben Cummings for real? the first try was a double movement on the back of a knock on...

Then we make break the panther off side by a long way and nothing 2 penalties for falling on them after he prematurely calls held..

Panthers forever offside on play the balls they race up before the ball is even in Matt Keatings hands...

But on the Eels TT isnt a winger.. Grothe running strong.. Reddy and Finch stop defending together....

the_eel

Juniors
For me i'm still constantly amazed at how crap our defence is....mindblowingly sh*t!!! How many breaks did they make in that 1st half?

Y2Eel

First Grade
btw - re: the kicking - don't put all the blame on finch - fleti has done alot of kicking tonight

But Finch should be a few times when Mateo had to kick it he asnt even ready...

Finch damn he has played himself outta the NSW 7 spot...

all our breaks are thanks to Forwards...

strider

Post Whore
btw - who's f'n video ref? whoever it is is deadset USELESS!!!!! .... that first try - 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 looks and he STILL got it wrong!!! :crazy: .... then hindy kicks the ball away from puletua and he rules scrum :crazy:

Y2Eel

First Grade
On a plus our forwards have gone ok Fui Fui Cayless and Paulo have gone alright so far.. And Hayne great hands..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We still don't move of our own line on our goalline FFS. What have they been doing for the last 2 weeks.

strider

Post Whore
Manly because we are such a rabble Mateo has kicked because no one else was in posistion.
yeah i know finch should be .... dunno if its bad tactics or bad positioning .... all i'm saying is ppl r bagging finch for kicking it down wessers throat all night, but its not all him

the_eel

Juniors
Gee what about the pictures in our sheds at half time. I think a few of the boys looked like they were going to nod off. Fire the hell up boys!

Suitman

Post Whore
Typical - the whinging has already started.
How about just admitting we are crap?

Suity