What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Cup Vs Panthers - Live Updates

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We got the 2 points, but geeze still a lot of work to do. Keating,Paulo and Hauraki really made a difference when they came on. Oh well i can take a breath now :p

Glenn

First Grade
This forum is going to be quiet for a week, only have 50 threads on how crap Parramatta are compared to 100 for a loss. ;-)

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well we came away with the points, we got to see the Parra of old for about 20-25 minutes, so at least we all can smile this week instead of frowning.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
In attack we are still disjointed, we scored some good tries due to skill not teamwork or set plays. Still cannot believe people refuse to follow Mateo with ball in hand. At least KK is there all the time, he really has to play at 6 all year.

Caged Panther

First Grade
gee they got away at the end, what happened there? thanks big mick.

to answer your question about what happened to the eels in toyota cup, Penrith scored a try you kicked out on the full from the kickoff and penrith scored. The eels then proceeded to kick out on the full and penrith scored again.

parra pete

Referee
to answer your question about what happened to the eels in toyota cup, Penrith scored a try you kicked out on the full from the kickoff and penrith scored. The eels then proceeded to kick out on the full and penrith scored again.

What a comedy of errors that must have been!!!
Was it a good game apart from that bizarre finish?

Yep,

Good Work from Tony Williams,

Should be in First with that Performance Just listen to Gary Freeman :blahb::blahb:

Nikki

Coach
Firstly, to NYC, I apologise. At 26 - 18 I commented "At least its not a flogging" :(
But they needed a loss and probably one like that, so I am not totally dissapointed that it happened.

As for NRL. Glad we got the win, but why do we have to do things so messily. Does Finchy not know how to count to 5? Some of his 5th tackle options were woeful and they have been a few times this year. Fui was back! He hasnt been that great all year IMO, but really returned to form last night.

Kornstar

Coach
Firstly, to NYC, I apologise. At 26 - 18 I commented "At least its not a flogging" :(
But they needed a loss and probably one like that, so I am not totally dissapointed that it happened.

As for NRL. Glad we got the win, but why do we have to do things so messily. Does Finchy not know how to count to 5? Some of his 5th tackle options were woeful and they have been a few times this year. Fui was back! He hasnt been that great all year IMO, but really returned to form last night.

When it got to 26-18 i said it would easily get to 40 easily, just had a feeling....

In all honesty they have been completely crap this year, they have come up against no good teams and they have only had to play for 20 minutes per game to come out on top. They finally came up against the best side and it showed last night. There is a lot of work left to do imo.....

That game against Manly a few weeks ago was appauling, they didn't even want to be there until T.Williams decided it was time to win......and they did.....