What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Cup Vs Panthers - Live Updates

leo9999

Juniors
WOW seriously 44-18 i didnt expect that to happen KK was missed in the 20s .

i hope KK starts at 5/8

Mateo Lock

Glenn

First Grade
The Eels attempt a short goal line drop out and it doesn't quite make the 10 metres, giving the Panthers an easy two points.
Penrith Panthers 14-6

Finding ways to hand the game to the opposition FMD :crazy:

All talk and no action, thank god for Souths or Parramatta would be specials for the spoon. :x

Glenn

First Grade
TT just isn't FG standard yet, can't see what he has offered in the games so far. :-k

strider

Post Whore
that wasn't TTs fault - it was whoever threw the stupid pass to him (finch i think) ... he had to stop then start running - throw the f'n ball infront of him - he was no chance once he had to stop

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Another shocking performance so far tonight, our defence is still woeful gee that kickboxing really is paying off :roll:

If people seriously think paying 300k for Finch they are deadset kidding themselves. every kick has been right down Wessers throat apart for Burts 40/20. We are still the same clueless team in attack Hagan has absolutley nothing.

We are lucky we aren't down by 20 they have made that many breaks it's not funny, thank god for Hindy we'd be f**ked. Cayless has offered nothing and that miss on Petro was shocking. the scoreline is flattering.