What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

DC_fan

Coach
With all the Tebow chatter, this may have been missed.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis has reached an agreement with Cincinnati.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Saw this and had to laugh..

11icqae.gif

Tom155

Coach
The most divisive player in the NFL going to the most divided lockerroom in the NFL. Sounds perfect! :lol:

Last edited:

Big Tim

First Grade
:lol: at Big Tim and Raider_69.

Raider and I dont like alot of things about each other.... Im a Knights fan, he is a Raiders fan. I am a Skins fan, he is an Iggles fan. The one thing we can agree on is to lol@50uffs and that nobody would stoop so low to call someone a Cowboys fan.

I'm stunned he didn't choose the Jags (if the reports are that he had a choice are correct).

And jesus, now Tebowmania is going to go out of control. Imagine the media now that he's in a big market like NY!

I am shocked too. Maybe the 'homecoming' was more of an issue for him than the NY media.... either that or he knows Sanchez will be lynched when he makes an incompletion.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I am shocked too. Maybe the 'homecoming' was more of an issue for him than the NY media.... either that or he knows Sanchez will be lynched when he makes an incompletion.

I give Sanchez 4 weeks before the crowd starts chanting for Tebow to take over.

kurt faulk

Coach
I'm stunned he didn't choose the Jags (if the reports are that he had a choice are correct).

And jesus, now Tebowmania is going to go out of control. Imagine the media now that he's in a big market like NY!

he wasn't in a position to choose. the jags baulked at paying up $5m upfront to him and the jets knew nothing of it so went ahead and agreed to the deal. only later to split the difference with the broncos.

it wasn't his choosing, the broncos tried to get the best deal for him.

dontito

Juniors
New York will " unpurify" him
Won't be long before he is caught in a peep show or something ,
Maybe he and KRudd can kick back at scores together

kurt faulk

Coach
he wasn't in a position to choose. the jags baulked at paying up $5m upfront to him and the jets knew nothing of it so went ahead and agreed to the deal. only later to split the difference with the broncos.

it wasn't his choosing, the broncos tried to get the best deal for him.

seems like i was completely wrong. tebow apparently chose the jets because he felt the coaching staff and FO wanted him there while the jags didn't give him that feeling at all.

Latest posts