What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Raider_69

Post Whore
a 4th for a pro bowl stereotypical 4-3 MIKE backer for a team hoping to make a SB run with no talent at LB?

Its highway robbery

one tree hill

Juniors
Yes. His improvement as a pocket passer under Reid has been nothing short of remarkable
Like almost every bad team, turns overs killed the eagles in 2011. Vick has shown in his 2010 season he has the ability to take care of the football and win the turn over battle. If we can limit our turn overs, Vick can lead us to a SB ring. Not to say he will (take note D.Jacksion), just that he can.

I'm glad you do, but i don't think many others agree. Then there's the fact he'll miss some games every season.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Tebow will go to the Jags. Mark my words.

Remember when he was coming out of the draft and there was all this fanfare about the Jags picking their hometown hero, the fans wanted it but it never materialised. Now they have a new owner and a QB who did terribly last year and needs some competition. Not to mention the attention and life it would breathe back into a stagnant franchise.

I will be stunned if he does not land with the Jags.

Better get stunned then cuz Tebow is a Jet.

Big Mick

Referee
Language in Tebow's contract may result in trade being nullified.

Bills sign Mark Anderson
Bengals sign the Law Firm

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Mick good offseason for the bills, I've changed my tune, I reckon we hope and pray clairborne falls to us, imagine our d then? Luke is a good player but worries me he had no sacks last year I'm lead to believe

Big Mick

Referee
I like the off-season. But we overpaid for Anderson.

I hope Claiborne falls but I doubt it.

I'm keen for Keuchley as he is a fantastic run defender, has shown the ability to drop back in coverage. People say he'll be a MLB but I think he'd make a great WLB to compliment Sheppard at MLB & Barnett at SLB.

The draft is really deep for cornerbacks while the draft doesn't seem that good for genuine 4-3 OLB's. That's why I'm keen on Kuechley.

Big Mick

Referee
Florio had a funny comment:

What would Tebow say to Antonio Cromartie:
"Look Antonio...I know the bible says Be fruitful and multiply but damn man...lock that thing away"

"Daughter"

legend

Coach
Tebow trade has gone pear shaped and the Jags are now in the mix. The broncos asked the Jets for five mill as part of the trade agreement and they haven't and probably won't pay. Enter the Jags.

zombie jesus

Staff member
@AdamSchefter: Tim Tebow is being allowed to pick the team he wants to go to. He picks the trade. Jets or Jacksonville.

zombie jesus

Staff member
@AdamSchefter: Denver says it will do the trade that is best for its franchise. Jets or Jags.

Nobody knows what the f**k is going on, they should all go to sleep and start again tomorrow like today never happened.

zombie jesus

Staff member
@AdamSchefter: Denver has agreed to trade Tim Tebow and a seventh-round pick to the Jets for the NY's fourth-round pick and a sixth-round pick.

I'm stunned he didn't choose the Jags (if the reports are that he had a choice are correct).

And jesus, now Tebowmania is going to go out of control. Imagine the media now that he's in a big market like NY!

Latest posts