What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Jono078

Referee
FINALLY SOME VIKINGS NEWS!!!

Erin Henderson signs for 1 year...

f**k yeah, going to the superbowl bitches!!!

:(

Chip Bayless

Juniors
Tebow to the Jets. What is NY thinking? They "back" Sanchez with a new deal (2yr gtee $20M) and now bring in the most polarizing player in the NFL to the team :? It ends badly for Sanchez. Does nothing for his confidence and he needs every ounce of it in what is a pivotal year in his career.

dontito

Juniors
I wonder if there is any truth in the talk out of NY surrounding possible wildcat plays under Sparano ,
I remember seeing the eagles run some outrageous plays with Vick and mcnabb in their day,

About 40 million bucks worth of arm has to be used surely,

Or maybe just maybe Ryan may be getting squeezed?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
tebow is bad for sanchize but if they do it correctly it could be a brilliant move, use him as a FB/HB and once and a while let him throw when its unexpected.

DC_fan

Coach
The Jets have traded qb Drew Stanton to the Colts for a 6th round pick in this years draft.

Stanton was under the impression he was going to be the Jets backup qb next season and he was, until the Jets signed Tebow. He then become an unhappy Jet.

He should be happy now being in Indianapolis where he will back up Andrew Luck.

Jono078

Referee
There is talk RG3 could go as the first pick now and Luck second.
I didn't think there was ever any serious talk about that?

I don't see it happening. Colts have had Luck on their books for ages now. And I don't know why they would have changed their mind all of a sudden.

dogslife

Coach
He's a couple years too late if he wanted to make some extra cash :sarcasm:

In all seriousness though that's a good pickup for the Saints, disappointed we let him go, especially to a rival

Raider_69

Post Whore
sacked? Im not so sure, but definitely an insurance policy for the lengthy suspension coming up

wouldnt complete shock me if they cut him though

Big Mick

Referee
sacked? Im not so sure, but definitely an insurance policy for the lengthy suspension coming up

wouldnt complete shock me if they cut him though

Sorry I meant cut.

A mate of mine just called me and told me he got sacked. Must have been on my mind. #fail

Raider_69

Post Whore
Be interesting to see what they do with him now.

You've said this a couple times now, are you saying you think RG3 is better?

Im not sure he's a better player/prospect but i do think there is a good chance he'll have a better career than Luck.

but mostly im saying that because its true. Andrew Luck is the #1 pick. All this chatter about the colts maybe taking RG3 is imo silly. Luck is going one, RG3 two.

dragonfire

Bench
Coming into the free agent period with questions on cap management the Saints resign Colston, appear to hit a hole losing Nicks before bringing in Grubbs. Finish that off with Bunkley, Lofton and Chamberlain, must say pretty stoked on what we have managed to get, obviously the big one still needs to get a long term deal organised but i think we have had a great fa period. Any one else really happy with what their team has accomplished?

Latest posts