What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Train whistle blowin

testeagles

Juniors
thats dissapointing as i heard the boys really bonded from the trip, where they went away as footballers and came back as a team!

koslecki

Juniors
came back with sore heads more like it!!

its a big shame they wont be going back to parkes, they will miss out on the best cutlets you can ever have!!!!!!!!!

according the jeffles that is...............

Jeffles

Bench
I never had the cutlets. I got good reviews from certain Newtown personalities.

I do however recommend the breakfast at Parkes Leagues Club.

Henson

Juniors
carlisle said:
Will there be a weekend trip to Parkes on the Southern Aurora this year?

Bet you'd get thru a few 30 can packs on a trip like that Carlisle!!
purple nose weekend TUK
icon14.gif

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Henson, any truth in the rumour that you are "currently" suffering from barmans elbow? :alcho: LOL, always luv to see ya posts champ!

P.S.can ye run me up an Alabama Slammer while yer at it ;-)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2TB a slammer is as follows -

Alabama Slammer
Ingredients:
2 parts Southern Comfort
1 part Amaretto
1 part Sloe gin
Orange juice to taste

all you get outa this one is a headache - no itches or burning! ;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
Thanks NBB. Think I will stick to my Jimmy and coke though. Was never really big on the Southo. Got that medicine thing going on I reckon. LOL...........

Henson

Juniors
yeah i agree,medicine thing definately,well NBB,made up the cocktail,not bad although i think one would be enough!couldn't have a night on it!
like that damn coopers,had a night on that recently,crikey singin and dancin but in the morning WELL i thought i'd die...watch that stuff it's evil
icon11.gif

ps a big welcome to Carlisle,i think i know him...hmmm

2 True Blues

Coach
Need a spoonful of sugar to make the Southo go down brother.......

My favourite drop is a Makers Mark Bourbon with heaps of rocks, and just the right amount of coke. Preferably coke added with an eye dropper. LOL.......

greg

Juniors
Nothing tastes better to celebrate a jets win than good old Tooheys Black or a tallie of Dirty Annie. No spoonfulls of sugar required.

greg said:
Nothing tastes better to celebrate a jets win than good old Tooheys Black or a tallie of Dirty Annie. No spoonfulls of sugar required.

Greg, the tooheys Old I can get pretty easily living here on the hunter river,but where are you getting the DA? I Thought it was extinct?

greg

Juniors
Col: the South Tweed tavern, South Tweed Heads, just about 20 minutes south of myself at Burleigh Heads. I think its a big seller given the amount of retirement homes around it. Only available in tallies.

Thanks Greg, I might have to get me bottleshop man to order me some special!While we're on endangered beers, who remembers Tooheys Flag Ale?

greg

Juniors
Last time I saw and drank Flag was about 1982/3/4. I was at Port Macquarie with some mates and saw it in a bottle shop. A carton was purchased and went down very well. You wonder why they get rid of good drops like that.

Dunno, maybe someone in the head office didn't think it was popular enough,although it was pretty popular where I came from, particularly on a hot day!

Here's another one to stretch your memory, Tooheys Export Pilsener?

greg

Juniors
Remember the brew itself but not last time I drank it. I always liked Reschs Pilsener. As for a good stout, Tooheys Original Oatmeal Stout, ahhh, very tasty.