What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transformers Mafia Sign-Up Thread

Trunsfermahs is da bes

transformers-01.jpg

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Four more to go. Who are we missing?

DB, Smiley, Cliffy, BDR (iirc he was undecided about playing the next couple). Sent a couple of PM's to past players to see if they'd be keen for another go around.

If there's anyone else we can try to recruit to the dark side let them know about it.

Dutchy

Immortal
I'm not. Feels like I haven't played for ages with my recent run of early exits, and not playing BM Mafia.

MSIH

Bench
We need this one to start just in time for Friday night footy again. I'm serious this time, the games tonight blow.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Will PM's go out tonight?

Probably won't be sent out tonight. Working, so won't be home until around 11pm.

I'd say that we're just about at the max we're going to get. So I'll call it when I get home and make any adjustments.

Chances are I will do the random role allocation and then send them out first thing in the morning along with the game thread.

DB, yes there's room. Welcome.

Latest posts