What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transformers Mafia Sign-Up Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Yup, I'm happy to have hit the target. Now things can go ahead without adjustments.

Will be interesting to see how some of my little extras work out too now that I can keep them all. Love a good experiment.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I'm an early riser so there won't be much waiting around in the morning for me.

Right now I'm going to do all the little bits and pieces tonight such as assign roles, update spreadsheets, update role PM's to include any relevant player names blah blah.

Basically I'll know what's going on, but will be a dick and make you guys wait until the morning to find out.

First Grade
I can't wait any longer I have to go out so if me not being here holds up any actions etc I apologise profusely

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
PM's are on there way out.......impatient bastards.

Game thread will be up after that. Would appreciate it if all questions could be held off (and yes there will be questions) until I've sent out all the PM's just to make sure I don't miss anything.

Couple of you might notice a big difference or two. Best not to question it publicly unless you want to put a massive target on your head.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Halfway there. I now understand why people say they hate this part.

Also had some issues with the word filter. lol. Good old 80's names becoming modern day bad words.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Phew, all done. Let the role queries and abuse commence.

Will throw up game thread with the rules and such so you guys can get it started. Will then go have some freaking breakfast before adding an intro to the game thread (essentially I die, yay).