What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel to Melbourne

Nickeel

Juniors
Just the Parramatta club in general. I'm not a member of the Supporters Club - I'm a STH, a member of PDRLC and a leagues club member. Was hoping they might have some kind of group planned and that someone here knew about it.

Will do as you suggest. Thanks Mark.

Nick

sooperdooper

First Grade
it would be good for them to put a chartered bus trip with accom and game day tix..it would be great!
however thats a pretty big thing to do

Hellsy

Immortal
I think it is a bit short notice for the club, I guess they could maybe look at a bus... but by the time they advertise it via email and eels website it will be probably too late I would think

Seccie

Juniors
fish eel said:
Just did another check on virgin

cheapest going down (ie b4 8am) is $115. Coming back $219 @ 7.45 and $249 after that

Yeah. . going down is no problem... but coming back... will be the killer...

I wouldn't be banking on making the 7.45pm flight out of Melb (tullamarine). . because if the game goes into extra time then you are looking at a 6.15ish finish... leaving you an hour and a half to celebrate or otherwise, get out of the ground, find a taxi, get to Tullamarine, check in and get on...

Only other option is to stay overnight in Melb on Sunday night... but who would want to stay in bleak city... and it would be worse if Parra lose..... you would want to get the hell outta there quick smart...

Perrymatta

Juniors
Who else is making the trip down to see the boys go around? :D

I'm not confident of a win but i'm still heading down to cheer the boys on.

Lets get as many of us down there as possible!

The Colonel

Immortal
Would love to but possibly travelling three weeks in a row is a bit hard on the hip pocket. Not sure I can drive To Melbourne and back for work on Monday either.

wittyz chick

Coach
Well dunno if anyone cares but I'll add my 2 cents in.. I could be in Melbourne for this game but..

I've thrown away a FREE weekend away in Melbourne to watch the game.. for a Sunday afternoon at Campbelltown watching the lower graders..

Call me crazy :crazy:

strider

Post Whore
yeah I have to say train travel is as boring as batsh*t!!! ... I have only ever done it once and i thought it'd be fun - man was i wrong - at least in a car/bus u go through towns every so often - on a train its mostly the back of nowhere and its slow as sh*t ..... altho its cheaper!

Hellsy

Immortal
wittyz chick said:
Well dunno if anyone cares but I'll add my 2 cents in.. I could be in Melbourne for this game but..

I've thrown away a FREE weekend away in Melbourne to watch the game.. for a Sunday afternoon at Campbelltown watching the lower graders..

Since when??
Why would you give up the opportunity to see some of your most favs on the other team!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

wittyz chick

Coach
Hellsy said:
Since when??
Why would you give up the opportunity to see some of your most favs on the other team!!!! :lol: :lol:

My aunt was seriously thinking about travelling down.. when we got home on Saturday we were checking plane prices!!

I know I haven't seen Cooper or barely anyone all season and I get a chance and I throw it away.. funny thing was I never even thought about my fav players when I said no.. Argh!! :crazy:

The Engineers Room

First Grade
wittyz chick said:

Supporting a team going for the chance at three straight premierships, your not crazy.

Hellsy

Immortal
wittyz chick said:
My aunt was seriously thinking about travelling down.. when we got home on Saturday we were checking plane prices!!

I know I haven't seen Cooper or barely anyone all season and I get a chance and I throw it away.. funny thing was I never even thought about my fav players when I said no.. Argh!! :crazy:

Silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts