What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel to Melbourne

Hellsy

Immortal
A free trip!
Id've taken it!

Crazy WC!!!

Have fun at Campbelltown though, Im sure youll scream hard enough for the both of us :D :D :D

Nikki

Coach
Utey said:
The first grade guys don't? Or did I misread that?

Meh, First Grade will have 20 odd thousand ppl at the game (albeit mainly Storm supporters), but plenty more watchin at home on the Tele. How many ppl will get out to watch Prems? So yes, they need the support more :D

Perrymatta

Juniors
Alrighty time for my long journey south to begin. To the rest of you heading down for the game, LETS MAKE LOTS OF NOISE. If you can hear a PARRA chant starting out, DO NOT HESITATE TO JOIN.

Lets make ourselves heard, the boys will appreciate it and lift!

junior009

Juniors
Perrymatta said:
Alrighty time for my long journey south to begin. To the rest of you heading down for the game, LETS MAKE LOTS OF NOISE. If you can hear a PARRA chant starting out, DO NOT HESITATE TO JOIN.

Lets make ourselves heard, the boys will appreciate it and lift!

Where are you sitting????

I'm in isle 131 myself and am hitting the road at midnight tonight.

Dutchy

Immortal
Perry left a while ago jnr....they are driving down to Byron (from Lake Macquarie) tonight.

I can call him and ask what aisle if you really want?